Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    I saw your pictures of Sofia and Prague in your albums thsv, are they as beautiful as people always say? Judging from the bridge picture, Prague definitely is.
    Sofia is pretty crap once you get to street level. The city isn't geared towards tourists as 99% of the street signs are in the Bulgarian alphabet.

    With Prague its amazing. All those stories we hear of crumbling East bloc countries don't apply there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #12
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Touche... but that doesn't mean we don't have traffic.
    So I bet you all treat J-walking as a serious crime no? LOL

  3. #13
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So I bet you all treat J-walking as a serious crime no? LOL
    Yeah, if you can't figure out when and where to cross the streets, then you deserve to be jailed smack in the middle of the intersection.

    (and I'm serious with the jailing part, we used to have a jail right in the middle of a freeway crossing specially built for jaywalkers).

    Anyway, great pictures so far in this thread, I'll see if I can find some good pictures.

  4. #14
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yeah, if you can't figure out when and where to cross the streets, then you deserve to be jailed smack in the middle of the intersection.

    (and I'm serious with the jailing part, we used to have a jail right in the middle of a freeway crossing specially built for jaywalkers).

    Anyway, great pictures so far in this thread, I'll see if I can find some good pictures.
    When did this happen?

  5. #15
    Veni Vidi Vicious viciousds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mordland
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post

    Spoiler!


    the view from Charles Bridge in Prague.
    cool, I've been there too!

    Here's just a sample of some of the places I've been.

    Spoiler!


    PS: I love to travel!

  6. #16
    Veni Vidi Vicious viciousds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mordland
    Posts
    681
    Here's a better one of Florida

    Spoiler!


    Btw, that's a dragon shaped kite in the picture

  7. #17
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,729
    Finally spring came to Holland!

    Spoiler!


    Time to drink beer outside again .


    @viciousds

    You have seen some cool stuff . I have seen a lot too through the years, might search for the photo's when I'm at home.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    ryuuji 001.jpg

    My desk at work. It's a nice view and it helps when I have to work late
    If you look closely, you will notice a tiny teddy-bear. I actually have 2 of them, the other one is at home (of course )

  9. #19
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    ryuuji 001.jpg

    My desk at work. It's a nice view and it helps when I have to work late
    If you look closely, you will notice a tiny teddy-bear. I actually have 2 of them, the other one is at home (of course )
    Nice we have the same monitors. But I don't have two like you

  10. #20
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Nice we have the same monitors. But I don't have two like you
    That's because I am ├╝ber 1337 h4X0rz...
    I can't even write that with a straight face.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •