Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284

    Random RL Pictures

    Post here (and discuss about) any kind of real life picture that is not actually a picture of yourselves, instead of posting them in the other Real life pictures thread. - damnz


    You just can't beat the experience of being at a match. Even if its on TV. Even if its below zero. Even if your team was shit and stole a result.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by thsv; 01-17-2009 at 06:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #2
    Volfstein Tadashi Seiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Zuellni
    Posts
    2,907
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    You just can't beat the experience of being at a match. Even if its on TV. Even if its below zero. Even if your team was shit and stole a result.
    Spoiler!
    Who's playing?
    Ava&Sig by Ravona


    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

    ipsa scientia potestas est

    Senjougahara Fascination!

  3. #3
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    You just can't beat the experience of being at a match. Even if its on TV. Even if its below zero. Even if your team was shit and stole a result.
    Spoiler!
    I know the experience, i'll show up pics of the mcg soon

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  4. #4
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Who's playing?
    Tottenham vs Wigan FA Cup 3rd Round Friday night
    Last edited by thsv; 01-16-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  5. #5
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Spoiler!


    The view from my hotel room in Sofia

    (That's in Bulgaria for those of you who don't know)

    Spoiler!


    the view from Charles Bridge in Prague.
    Last edited by thsv; 01-16-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Fixed links
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  6. #6
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,729
    I was checking some photo's I made in Tunesia last year. And this photo brought back memories. The traffic is a total mess there. This picture is one of a rotary intersection. There were cars parked on the road, people walking across the streets and car drivers hitting the horn constantly. Was a really fun experience .

    Warning: Large picture.

    Spoiler!

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  7. #7
    Music With Rocks In Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    623
    I saw your pictures of Sofia and Prague in your albums thsv, are they as beautiful as people always say? Judging from the bridge picture, Prague definitely is.

  8. #8
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I was checking some photo's I made in Tunesia last year. And this photo brought back memories. The traffic is a total mess there. This picture is one of a rotary intersection. There were cars parked on the road, people walking across the streets and car drivers hitting the horn constantly. Was a really fun experience .

    Warning: Large picture.

    Spoiler!
    You call that traffic a mess? That's nothing compared to what we have over here in the Philippines.

  9. #9
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    You call that traffic a mess? That's nothing compared to what we have over here in the Philippines.
    You guys got roads in the Philippines?

  10. #10
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You guys got roads in the Philippines?
    Touche... but that doesn't mean we don't have traffic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •