Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Come on

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Didnt Tsunade say it was 10 days?
    10 Days. He had 2 years of training with a Sannin, and all he could come up with was with the Oodama Rasengan. Now, he goes for 10 Days to train with some frogs, and he shatters a Pein before it can even move.

And, he has a fucking jacket!
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    10 Days. He had 2 years of training with a Sannin, and all he could come up with was with the Oodama Rasengan. Now, he goes for 10 Days to train with some frogs, and he shatters a Pein before it can even move.

Basically. Dont fuck with senjutsu XDDDD. And capes.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Naruto has great power, perhaps even overwhelming power (or he will when Kishi is ready). Naruto also has battlefield smarts.

There are Just 3 questions regarding Naruto now.

1) Is his power advantage sufficiently superior to the opponent (say vs Sasuke or Madara)?
    2) Does he still have uniques weakness or weaknesses such as to Genjutsu ?
    3) Is his defense good enough? Eg. Can he resist lightening attacks, Can he resist poison gas (Oro vs Sasuke), what would he do against Kakashi's dimesnsional MS?

Being powerful offense, but having poor defense is not enough

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I said before that i agreed with freakshow for Pain being a manga filler, with manga filler i ment that Pain is just a grow up progress 4 naruto, because pain was made by kishi aspecially to make a big plot twist between those 2..
    I'm glad people are starting to realize it now, and it's becoming clear... I remember people nagging me for saying that Pain is filler, basically hes a stepping stone for Naruto. So he can be acknowledged as a powerful character, and also qualifies to go against the final villain, and even Madara.

naruto is quite dumb...all this time he use kage bunshin and he doesnt even know what can be done with KB?? (when trained for rasenshuriken and again in sage training..) if thats can not be called as dumb i dont what it is...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    naruto is quite dumb...all this time he use kage bunshin and he doesnt even know what can be done with KB?? (when trained for rasenshuriken and again in sage training..) if thats can not be called as dumb i dont what it is...
    it's called kishimoto emergency fix

Let's be fair now, I think that Naruto did a lot of growing up and learning stuff other than jutsu with Jiraiya. I believe that Naruto's tactical thinking and leadership skills grew from Jiraiya's influence, maybe in gauging an enemy, and doing more than just rushing in (except for when he's angry beyond thinking, of course). I mean, Naruto's strength has never been a wide variety of techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Naruto has great power, perhaps even overwhelming power (or he will when Kishi is ready). Naruto also has battlefield smarts.

There are Just 3 questions regarding Naruto now.

1) Is his power advantage sufficiently superior to the opponent (say vs Sasuke or Madara)?
    2) Does he still have uniques weakness or weaknesses such as to Genjutsu ?
    3) Is his defense good enough? Eg. Can he resist lightening attacks, Can he resist poison gas (Oro vs Sasuke), what would he do against Kakashi's dimesnsional MS?

Being powerful offense, but having poor defense is not enough
    good points.

We haven't really been shown his full skills he learned during those 2 years yet. So stop assuming. If Jiraiya only worked on strengthing Naruto's basics, controlling the kyubi, and that jutsu, I'd say that was plenty enough, it was preparing him for senjutsu, and the taming of kyubi. Also what temperjoke said.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Let's be fair now, I think that Naruto did a lot of growing up and learning stuff other than jutsu with Jiraiya. I believe that Naruto's tactical thinking and leadership skills grew from Jiraiya's influence, maybe in gauging an enemy, and doing more than just rushing in (except for when he's angry beyond thinking, of course). I mean, Naruto's strength has never been a wide variety of techniques.
    I agree. For one, the maturity level he has shown in his fights post time skip (Kakuzu, Deidara) is impressive compared to the ones pre-timeskip (Kimimaro, for example).

I don't count the Itachi clone fight because Sakura was there. I swear it's Sakura who drags Naruto down. It seems that he can't help acting like a goof-off in front of Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    I'm glad people are starting to realize it now, and it's becoming clear... I remember people nagging me for saying that Pain is filler, basically hes a stepping stone for Naruto. So he can be acknowledged as a powerful character, and also qualifies to go against the final villain, and even Madara.
    Filler is definitely the wrong word. But I will agree that the 6 paths are kinda like a stepping stone for naruto. Pain is a catalyst for Naruto's growth. But we don't yet know Nagato's fate. He clearly has much more significance than being a stepping stone only. Jiraiya's death, destruction of konoha, plot to destroy most of the ninja world, are these the actions of some1 irrelevant to the plot? Nagato might not be the final villain, and clearly isn't as important as Madara/Sasuke to the story, but he is definitely no filler. lol anyways

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I agree. For one, the maturity level he has shown in his fights post time skip (Kakuzu, Deidara) is impressive compared to the ones pre-timeskip (Kimimaro, for example).

I don't count the Itachi clone fight because Sakura was there. I swear it's Sakura who drags Naruto down. It seems that he can't help acting like a goof-off in front of Sakura.
    I agree. You should make a theory thread on this. It's Sakura that's really bringing naruto down. When she wasn't there during the kakuzu fight, he did great. When she was unconscious during gaara fight, he did great. Itachi fight, well naruto's weak against genjutsu, Itachi rules, and Sakura was there. So it proves that Sakura will lead to Naruto's downfall.

And let's not forget the whole reason why Naruto is after Sasuke, cause of that promise he made to her. Naruto loves Sakura, and he only wanted to see her happy, if bringing back Sasuke made her happy, then so be it, he would do it. But that was only until he realized he had another personal reason to bring Sasuke back, to save his only friend.

But the point remains, Sakura is Naruto's weakness, lol.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto