Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    Okay Aga i'm hearing you out.

1) Beast are never tamed just sealed. Then you can form a bond (hachibi) but that doesnt count as tamed in my book.
    2) Believing to save your friends is a true source of power for victory but that only applies to good guys. When i said power the most important thing i meant in general. ex. J-man fighting to protect the leaf didn't work, granny fighting to protect the leaf didn't work.
    3) your fourth paragraph shows the importance of power
    4) Yes i completely agree with you that pain is just another stepping stone for naruto, nagato is however a different matter. make no mistake all pain body will be beat one way or another by naruto.

Florx u're 98% right execpt naruto is dumb not so smart but not dumb.

half the shit he comes up with amazes j-man and kakashi, and they's suppose to be the genius of the leave

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Pardon me, but what kind of experience does Naruto lack for his age? This is pure hearsay, because he has the same, if not more experience than Sasuke, yet everyone seems to spring a rubbery one everytime the name Uchiha is mentioned.

How many Genin have gone against an Akatsuki twice and have done some actual damage? How many of them have gotten in fights with a Bijuu? Or anyone else for that mater that is so strong that you have to summon, and can, the highest summon from the list? Or how many of them have acutally gotten in a fight they got so pissed that they fainted, and still managed to almost kick the ass of someone "gifted"?

How many of them got to travel the world for 2 years with a Sannin? Because last time I remember, Sasuke just stayed traning in a hideout for those two years. How many of them get to be trained by toads, and learn how to turn into Sage Mode?

Naruto lacks malice, if anything. He has great experience for his age, more than anyone of his age, and kicks inmense ass for his rank. Dumb? Sure, but he has a strong will, and qualities of a great leader.

Naruto's just dumb, that's all there is to him.
    He hasnt "lived" long enough. He is not dumb because he wouldnt be able to learn strategies or learn jutsu or anything. If anything he is immature. Not dumb. Naruto grasps concepts pretty quickly and mastering or atleast being close to mastering and surpassing Jaraiya in sage mode has proven that.

He doesnt need malice. He is not that type of character.

He has great experience for his age. But in the scope of the whole ninja world he is pretty unaware of the events that have gone on and has a very superficial view on the world. He needs to explore and meet lots of people and learn from more than just an extremely powerful person. It's not experience if you've only been told or read about something. That's knowledge. But you cant say that he has the same amount of experience now than Jaraiya did.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    He hasnt "lived" long enough. He is not dumb because he wouldnt be able to learn strategies or learn jutsu or anything. If anything he is immature. Not dumb. Naruto grasps concepts pretty quickly and mastering or atleast being close to mastering and surpassing Jaraiya in sage mode has proven that.

He doesnt need malice. He is not that type of character.

He has great experience for his age. But in the scope of the whole ninja world he is pretty unaware of the events that have gone on and has a very superficial view on the world. He needs to explore and meet lots of people and learn from more than just an extremely powerful person. It's not experience if you've only been told or read about something. That's knowledge. But you cant say that he has the same amount of experience now than Jaraiya did.
    Naruto does not grasp concepts quickly, or I've been reading the wrong manga. Now he can speed up the process, which is a different issue. Also, yes, Naruto does not need Malice, and I believe I put it wrong.

Anyhow, when compared to other ninjas like Jiraiya and Kakahsi, he obviously lacks experience, but that's why I said that around his age, he has more experience than anyone.

Furthermore, I'll agree that naruto really lacks maturity, but no one's perfect, huh?

P.S. Sorry for the aggresive reply, I'm rather sensitive about Naruto, as every other retard in this forum pleasures himself in front a Sasuke picture every night.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Naruto does not grasp conecpts quickly, or I've been reading the wrong manga. Now he can speed up the process, which is a different issue. Also, yes, Naruto does not need Malice, and I believe I put it wrong.

Anyhow, when compared to other ninjas like Jiraiya and Kakahsi, he obviously lacks experience, but that's why I said that around his age, he has more experience than anyone.

Furthermore, I'll agree that naruto really lacks maturity, but no one's perfect, huh?

P.S. Sorry for the aggresive reply, I'm rather sensitive about Naruto, as every other retard in this forum pleasures himself in front a Sasuke's picture every night.
    Thats what i meant sorry. And yea Naruto needed that guidance because he sometimes doesnt know what he get's into. which is because of his lack of experience. But he now has some sort of insight to the people he fights. All he needs is a little guidance and he'll be ok. J-man and the 3rd know he comes from good blood and he has allot of power naturally. I dont think they wouldnt train him if they didnt have faith in him. And now we see him repaying that loyalty to him.

LOl i though everyone here hated Sasugay. But fangirls love him so go figure.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Thats what i meant sorry. And yea Naruto needed that guidance because he sometimes doesnt know what he get's into. which is because of his lack of experience. But he now has some sort of insight to the people he fights. All he needs is a little guidance and he'll be ok. J-man and the 3rd know he comes from good blood and he has allot of power naturally. I dont think they wouldnt train him if they didnt have faith in him. And now we see him repaying that loyalty to him.

LOl i though everyone here hated Sasugay. But fangirls love him so go figure.
    What amazes me, though, is his Goku-esuqe reuturn to Konoha. Reminds me when Vegita and Nappa were handling and mangling the Z Warrior asses and when everything is about to be over, Goku steps out of a cloud and just kicks too much ass.

And this can be directly related to Naruto, because just like Goku was on another dimension training, Naruto also was training in another dimension.

Wonder where Kishimoto gets his ideas...

I Rule.

What amazes me, though, is his Goku-esuqe reuturn to Konoha. Reminds me when vegita and Nappa were handling and mangling the Z Warrior asses and when everything is about to be over, Goku steps out of a cloud and just kicks too much ass.

And this can be directly related to Naruto, because just like Goku was on another dimension training, Naruto also was training in another dimension.

Wonder where Kishimoto gets his ideas...
    There are a plethora of similarities between DBZ and Naruto. Kishimoto is heavily influenced DBZ. Kinda lame but atleast Naruto has its charms too.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

There are a plethora of similarities between DBZ and Naruto. Kishimoto is heavily influenced DBZ. Kinda lame but atleast Naruto has its charms too.
    Still, I wonder how Naruto got so strong in such a short time, when he could've done in those two years he was with Jiraiya...

Also, where did he get the fucking jacket?

I Rule.

Still, I wonder how Naruto got so strong in such a short time, when he could've done in those two years he was with Jiraiya...

Well he has learned something that evloved him. Senjustu. The unreal thing is the short ass amount of time he learned senjutsu. Must of been those 2 years with Jaraiya that made him adept.

LOL every returning hero needs some sort of Jacket or Cape. He would be breaking the rules if he didnt.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

short time ? wasnt he training now for like 40 chapters ?
    thats a hell of a lot offscreen time for your average naruto fiend.
    would you not agree ?

Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    short time ? wasnt he training now for like 40 chapters ?
    thats a hell of a lot offscreen time for your average naruto fiend.
    would you not agree ?
    Didnt Tsunade say it was 10 days?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT