Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Come on

  1. #1
    Allu Hail Briwitwania
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Noches
    Posts
    208

    Come on

    Ever since naruto came back or was still trainning in the mountains people have been comparing him to other ninja of legends. People like J-man, yondami, kakashi blabla and they say oh naruto can't win because he isn't smart enough or not enough experience.

    Well IMO power is the most important factor in the world of naruto. Take for example the (SMARTEST) people in the show, J-man and Oro. They inherited the title sanin for a reason. Well wht did that do against a four tailed naruto. Both were severly wounded or darined out. And oro was a former AK memeber.

    As long as the gap in power is great enough naruto can win. I believe that the only time that smartness is worth anything in naruto is when the fighters are close enough in power. i.e a sanin battle, (oro vs the third, oro vs j-man, tsunade) or jouni battles

    If you want to think of some who can fight a naruto with clone mastery and rasengan, then fight against a sage naruto then again an uncontrolable demon naruto i'm open to all suggestions.

    sry if this thread sound angry cuz it is but i just felt i had to say it.

  2. #2
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    "power" has allot of sub divisions dude. It isnt just physical stregnth but also mental stregnth of morals and will power and such. What Naruto lacks in experience he has in raw talent. He may not be a genius in ninjutsu but he knows how not to quit and tap into his potential and go with his gut.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #3
    Regular Member kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    245
    4 tails wasnt good example Orchimaru was in control most of the match and as for jiriya he probably held back cause he didnt want to hurt naruto, and as for your whole bronze beats brains argument in the naruto universe i think u need both and naruto has both otherwise hed still be trying to master the rasengan.

    i mean kisame is way strong but if he fought somone like shikimaru hed probably get schooled nara caln style. so there.

    : thanks to sir Chaos

  4. #4
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    4 tails wasnt good example Orchimaru was in control most of the match and as for jiriya he probably held back cause he didnt want to hurt naruto, and as for your whole bronze beats brains argument in the naruto universe i think u need both and naruto has both otherwise hed still be trying to master the rasengan.

    i mean kisame is way strong but if he fought somone like shikimaru hed probably get schooled nara caln style. so there.
    Oro was in control in the fight against the 4-tails? I think you need reread that fight. You really mean Oro was in control of himself as he didn't lose his cool but the fight wasn't in his favor.

    Well anyway, as long as there's enough brains to go with the brawn, it'll work out. But there are certain situations where brains or brawn just won't work.

  5. #5
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Oro was in control in the fight against the 4-tails? I think you need reread that fight. You really mean Oro was in control of himself as he didn't lose his cool but the fight wasn't in his favor.

    Well anyway, as long as there's enough brains to go with the brawn, it'll work out. But there are certain situations where brains or brawn just won't work.
    what he said. sure makes posting easier for me just agreeing with afro. Naruto has both btw.

    Also every power has it's limits. Even Naruto's. Altho his limit far exceeds any1 in the whole ninja world.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  6. #6
    Allu Hail Briwitwania
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Noches
    Posts
    208
    dang afro beat me to it. oro couldn't win that fight. J-man couldn't either. he said it was the second time he came close to death, i don't think that someone of his calibar would put him self in that situation if it wasn't needed. and even though some truth lie in what you say oro can't beat the new naruto. There is just too much of a hurtle to jump over before anyone can say they have beaten naruto. The new naruto is strong enough to fight on equal footing with everyone in the narutoverse, dead or alive. now he may not be able to win against them all (ridoku) but he sure put up one hell of a fight. Even sasuke can't touch him.

  7. #7
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,429
    Naruto wins through both smarts and power, people need to see that. The only times he gets beaten are to add drama/flare to a fight or to make a character seem strong. For instance, he fucked up a lot in the arc with Sai to make Sai look tough; obviously if he'd been serious, he'd have looked much cooler. Also, against Kakuzu, he needed help after the first RS failed... that was just to keep the audience guessing. I mean, if Kakashi/Yamato hadn't been there to save his ass, he'd have gotten out somehow. Other characters don't need to fuck up as much because they all have more 'set' power-levels.

    I think that as much as plot-no-jutsu works for Sasuke, it works against Naruto (until the final moments of a battle).

  8. #8
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Naruto is very strategic and his stlye of strategy is BOLDNESS. He has the balls to confront danger and form a strategy based on it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  9. #9
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    jo m8! i understand you stand of view, but here me out

    Power, the most important thing in naruto verse? dont think so.. i think really believing in yourself and protecting your friends and simple of course, THINK! HUGE POWER without a body that can't think, is just a beast.. as you have seen, beast are powerfull, but they always are being tamed. By protecting your friends and believing in yourself, that produces some energy in you body that keeps you going on and on, why? because you dont want 2 lose thats the most precious 2 you and believing in yourself makes you stronger because you wont give up very quik and really believe you can achieve your goal.

    I personally think that naruto is very powerfull right now. People are IMO missing a lot of points, because they think that naruto didnt have a strong progress, but still dont get those people:

    In naruto, not shipuuden, in the beginning with the exams, they said that Neji was the strongest one of all the geninns right? Naruto fucked with neji, naruto Raped GAARA ( sasuke couldnt even win against Gaara ( and sasuke was the genius for his age ), Naruto loses against Sasuke but thats because kishimoto just have 2 to do it, Naruto beats kakuzu ( true, kakashi took 2 hearts ) but Naruto took 3 hearts in one blow, Naruto could have killed that BOMB guy from akatsuki, Naruto against ORO ( naruto could have owned ORO because he was in the battle, ORO just SHOWED with a smile that he was stronger but he really was not! Kabuto said it himself: Its good that oro stopped, because he took 2 much damage)

    All this showed us that naruto was in progress, for what? for getting REAL, learning 2 think before you act, THAT there must be another WAY to learn 2 have control of the KYUUBI CHAKRA and use it for GOOD and not HURTING people with it ( hurting sakura was a big dumper 4 him 2 use it again) and SAGE MODE is just a stage to complete his progess to become the STRONGEST of all. Again, i think naruto will beat some pain bodies, i really do.. but killing of the pain? not yet.. nagato is in rain village, its just a fact 4 me, so Nagato will be beaten in his own village 4 showing him how shamefull it is how he thinks..

    I said before that i agreed with freakshow for Pain being a manga filler, with manga filler i ment that Pain is just a grow up progress 4 naruto, because pain was made by kishi aspecially to make a big plot twist between those 2..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  10. #10
    Everyone <3 Florox Florox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    "power" has allot of sub divisions dude. It isnt just physical stregnth but also mental stregnth of morals and will power and such. What Naruto lacks in experience he has in raw talent. He may not be a genius in ninjutsu but he knows how not to quit and tap into his potential and go with his gut.
    Pardon me, but what kind of experience does Naruto lack for his age? This is pure hearsay, because he has the same, if not more experience than Sasuke, yet everyone seems to spring a rubbery one everytime the name Uchiha is mentioned.

    How many Genin have gone against an Akatsuki twice and have done some actual damage? How many of them have gotten in fights with a Bijuu? Or anyone else for that mater that is so strong that you have to summon, and can, the highest summon from the list? Or how many of them have acutally gotten in a fight they got so pissed that they fainted, and still managed to almost kick the ass of someone "gifted"?

    How many of them got to travel the world for 2 years with a Sannin? Because last time I remember, Sasuke just stayed traning in a hideout for those two years. How many of them get to be trained by toads, and learn how to turn into Sage Mode?

    Naruto lacks malice, if anything. He has great experience for his age, more than anyone of his age, and kicks inmense ass for his rank. Dumb? Sure, but he has a strong will, and qualities of a great leader.

    Naruto's just dumb, that's all there is to him.
    Just so you know, children...



    I Rule.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •