Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Negative , negative, negative......you sure are negative.
    Is there anything about this situation for me to be positive about?

I can't access the Viz streams since it's for the US only... ~_~
    We are losing the ability to download good quality episodes...
    Even if someone new shows up there is always that annoyance of something being changed when you change the subs you watch. =/

Naruto is starting yet more fillers... ~_~

Kazari

It's not just the people in the UK that are out of luck... I live in Canada, and Hulu won't work for me either.

Looks like I have to wait for somebody to upload it to youtube, or another service... Booo.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    and when it just started 2 get good, they fuck it up 4 people outside US , like me this remembers me when i was a kid and watching DBZ at cartoon network and suddenly, they stopped by andriod sage.. I WAS SO MADDDD!!! just like now
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

http://www.publicvpn.com/ will allow you to act as if you are in the united states. If you google FREE VPN CONNECTION you may come up with a load of web sites that offer connections. If all else fails, just convince one of your friends on mangashare to quickly set up a vpn connection. As with any opening in a firewall, you should research the risks before implementing it.

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    I'm gonna miss dattebayo, just like how I miss Binktopia/MS scanlations of Naruto. :( Let's see what happens, I'll decide from there. I feel like blowing something up or smashing something. But I have to say, Viz has done a very good job with the uncut volume box sets of Naruto. They offered both good subs, and dubs. They will do an ok job with their online streams. But i'm gonna miss the karaoke tho. maybe dattebayo should go work for viz, or they need to pick up the new anime Kurokami.

Totally Agree

Maybe fans will find a way to capture the streams, and then edit out the commercials, and finally bittorrent the result.

Who knows I might just do it for myself. I really like having archived Naruto, not just watching streams.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Uhm, the translator Hisshouburaiken from dattebayo, also our weekly
    Naruto manga translator, will probably be the translator for viz :/

We aren't 100% sure yet, but he pointed on that on mangahelpers...
    so let's just wait and see...
    Awesome, Hisshouburaiken is great. I was thinking he might've moved to another scanlating group, Hitsugaara, cause I saw him in their credits for Naruto chapter 418 posted on Onemanga.com Him going to Viz is a good thing.

Btw, I love Japflap even if they're couple of weeks late. Do you work with japflap, zidane?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    It's not just the people in the UK that are out of luck... I live in Canada, and Hulu won't work for me either.

Looks like I have to wait for somebody to upload it to youtube, or another service... Booo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazari View Post
    Is there anything about this situation for me to be positive about?

I can't access the Viz streams since it's for the US only... ~_~
    We are losing the ability to download good quality episodes...
    Even if someone new shows up there is always that annoyance of something being changed when you change the subs you watch. =/

Naruto is starting yet more fillers... ~_~

Kazari

Shit, even me is actually within the same shoes but I know since the beginning of the internet fansubbing have provaled through worst situation and so will my Naruto watching days will never come to an end.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Goodness, this is a worldwide release. It's going to be officially hosted on 4 different venues, Hulu.com, naruto.com, joost.com, and crunchyroll.com. If you can't get any of these four, then I'm sure other online streaming sites will do the same and there will be people to anonymously sub it for some reason or another. So I'm not too worried about finding a way to watch Naruto.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably worldwide, only for the crunchyroll releases, which isn't too bad. They provide the highest quality for paid subscribers:
    $7 a month
    $20 for 3 months
    $60 for 1 year

Ideally the last one is the best deal, since $7 a month for 12 months is over $70. And clearly this is a ploy for people to opt for the 60$, but hey...we get it free in a week after the episode is over so it's not completely out of our reach.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 01-04-2009 at 03:18 AM.

@ [Cross]

Your maths is a little bit off, isn't it? $7 a month for 12 months is $84. But your point remains the same lol.

oh my...I added an extra zero. Whoops lol.