Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How will you watch naruto?

Well since viz media will start streaming the new episodes (already hosting some of the first from shippuden) is there anyone from outside the united states who has a link to somewhere to view them as im from the uk and the naruto site will only allow viewers from the us, and i really wanna keep watching it :(

Spoiler!

I don't know if it's againt the rules to posts sites, but here...
    www.animecrazy.net
    Click here for my autobiography

Like Triple said, I'm not sure if its against the rules, but I use this site:

http://www.naruto-tv.com

I'm pretty sure they'll continue to show the subbed episodes when they're released.
    Last edited by Propane Tank Hank; 01-03-2009 at 02:54 PM.

i will probably just download them like normal. maybe the person making the fansubs will change but i am sure they will still be there for dl.

I don't think the first two people to reply understood what the OP was talking about...

He means when DB stop subbing and it's only going to be streamed by VIZ Media to people in the USA, does anyone know how he will be able to watch them in the UK.
    If you don't understand then just don't post =/

Personally I'll be dropping Naruto if there is no good quality subs for download/archiving.

Kazari

Quote Originally Posted by kazari View Post
    I don't think the first two people to reply understood what the OP was talking about...

He means when DB stop subbing and it's only going to be streamed by VIZ Media to people in the USA, does anyone know how he will be able to watch them in the UK.
    If you don't understand then just don't post =/

Personally I'll be dropping Naruto if there is no good quality subs for download/archiving.

Kazari
    as soon as db stops someone else will pick it up thats the way things work in the fan subbing realm.

however you bring a good point up about quality subs who knows if what we get when they stop will be worth the download.

either way, Viz offering the episodes sucks. They will include commercials like all other viz streamed programs, and they will only be streamed. I'm going to miss DB's awesome service, and I don't think anyone else will put the time and effort into translating them and uploading them for download... depressing...

I'm gonna miss dattebayo, just like how I miss Binktopia/MS scanlations of Naruto. :( Let's see what happens, I'll decide from there. I feel like blowing something up or smashing something. But I have to say, Viz has done a very good job with the uncut volume box sets of Naruto. They offered both good subs, and dubs. They will do an ok job with their online streams. But i'm gonna miss the karaoke tho. maybe dattebayo should go work for viz, or they need to pick up the new anime Kurokami.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

former mod
    Uhm, the translator Hisshouburaiken from dattebayo, also our weekly
    Naruto manga translator, will probably be the translator for viz :/

We aren't 100% sure yet, but he pointed on that on mangahelpers...
    so let's just wait and see...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    I'm gonna miss dattebayo, just like how I miss Binktopia/MS scanlations of Naruto. :( Let's see what happens, I'll decide from there. I feel like blowing something up or smashing something. But I have to say, Viz has done a very good job with the uncut volume box sets of Naruto. They offered both good subs, and dubs. They will do an ok job with their online streams. But i'm gonna miss the karaoke tho. maybe dattebayo should go work for viz, or they need to pick up the new anime Kurokami.

I will not miss DB, I appreciate their hard work but they must have benefit from their efforts as well or they wouldn't have been able to continue so long.......plus it's good to change the king of the hill now & again to keep the fansubbing pure.............

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellicman View Post
    either way, Viz offering the episodes sucks. They will include commercials like all other viz streamed programs......................

I agree with here.......................VIZ is going turn some golden into shit with their commercialization method that will cause people to lose interest.

Quote Originally Posted by kazari View Post
    I don't think the first two people to reply understood what the OP was talking about.......... He means when DB stop subbing and it's only going to be streamed by VIZ Media to people in the USA, does anyone know how he will be able to watch them in the UK. If you don't understand then just don't post =/ Personally I'll be dropping Naruto if there is no good quality subs for download/archiving. Kazari
    Negative , negative, negative......you sure are negative.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!