Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: First manga

Dragonball was my first manga

one piece volume one

My first manga I read was translated into my native language.. It was Doraemon, I should think. Almost right after (or it may be at the same time) I picked up Sailormoon. At the time I didn't really understand much (especially the Sailormoon plot; Doraemon pretty much had a whole story in every single chapter) so I didn't read them in order (I didn't get them in order and I was missing a bunch of volumes.. I didn't bother looking for them, I was young.. XP).. I looked at the pretty pictures.. ^^

But the one I started truly reading with was Hagaren (FMA) in English. That was mostly because it was the anime I truly started watching and I got really hooked. But it comes out every month instead of every week so.. I picked up a few other titles to kill time.. TRC was one of them! Hooray for the manga world!

However, the first manga I bought was Peacemaker Kurogane for 20% off.. But at the time, my resources were limited, so I only have Vol 1 and never read on.. Maybe I should go find some scanlations.. Does anyone know whether they are groups who did them? I think Peacemaker Kurogane is the sequel to Peacemaker, but I'm not sure.. Wiki!! ^^

Hmm... The first manga I bought must have been FullMetal Alchemist volume 1. I still was unaware of its existance back then, but I had just gotten into anime and manga, so I wanted supplies ^^

card captors sakura!!
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

first manga i actually bought huh?

first one i can remember paying for was najica biltz tatics vol 1 just over 8 years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    is a manwah considered a manga, if so.... the first manga i bought must be ragnarok: into the abyss volume1...
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

The Black Swordsman
    Doraemon.

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

The first manga I bought was FMA, but the first I read/downloaded was Naruto. ^^'

First download naruto, first read DBZ and Slam dunk.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!