View Poll Results: What is Sasuke's Fate?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto will change Sasuke's heart, and bring him back to konoha

19 13.87%
  • Naruto will break Sasuke's bones, tie him up and then bring him back to konoha

13 9.49%
  • Naruto will defeat Sasuke but choose to spare him, letting him live outside the village

16 11.68%
  • Naruto will reluctantly kill Sasuke in order to protect konoha

19 13.87%
  • Sasuke will redeem himself through sacrificing himself like Itachi did

26 18.98%
  • Sasuke will commit suicide after he sees that Pain took his only purpose away

3 2.19%
  • Naruto kills Sasuke, who asks for forgiveness, basically saving Sasuke from his pain

8 5.84%
  • Other, anything else u can think of

33 24.09%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's Fate

After everything he's done I don't think he can ever go back to Konoha, but Naruto will forgive him and let him live and find his own way. Though he could return, I'm pretty 50/50 on the matter.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I don't think Naruto will ever completely save Sasuke. Sasuke is going to be Naruto's final opponent, once Pain, Madara, and the rest of Akatsuki are defeated. Sasuke and Naruto will fight, Sasuke will be defeated, but will be alive, and will wander off, and the series will end that way, leaving teh reader to guess whether or not Naruto ever brought Sasuke back...we'll also see a scene in the future where kids are talking about the past Hokages, and we'll see Naruto's head on the mountain, and that will be the only way we know he was chosen as Hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I don't think Naruto will ever completely save Sasuke. Sasuke is going to be Naruto's final opponent, once Pain, Madara, and the rest of Akatsuki are defeated. Sasuke and Naruto will fight, Sasuke will be defeated, but will be alive, and will wander off, and the series will end that way, leaving teh reader to guess whether or not Naruto ever brought Sasuke back...we'll also see a scene in the future where kids are talking about the past Hokages, and we'll see Naruto's head on the mountain, and that will be the only way we know he was chosen as Hokage.
    Dont say that, I hate those endings....

i vote the second choice, hope he really goes break his bones

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i think naruto will change sasuke's heart... if naruto fail to do that it means naruto are just as same as jiraiya...failed in change his friend heart..

but if u ask me what i hope for.. i hope sasuke never back to konoha... he will make peace with konoha and naruto but choose to not stay as konoha shinobi...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

If sasuke ever returned to Konoha everyone will alienate him, people will treat him like naruto was treated when he was a kid.

if sasuke is to be forgiven by konoha its going to start a war with the lightning nin and then usher in a new world war. the only way he's to be forgiven by all of them is if he hands out tailed beast to everyone and the cycle will start again.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

The best ending i've heard is that Naruto wakes-up, gets dressed and goes to school.

Spoiler!

Oh damn, too many choices. Hows about Sasuke kills Tobi? After all Itachi did say he'd helped massacre the clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

IMO Sasuke's gonna get killed by Madara and then Naruto's gonna go berserk.