Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ktchris69 View Post
    lolz..i doubt that. But his bankai sure needs to be powerful, for him to be able to resist yami only with his shikai
    yami is pretty weak actually, because he's a bigmouthed dumbass, his powers might be great, but he lacks "BRAIN", but i guess he became an espada because he would probably be hard to beat when he goes berserk...

also

yami's cero didnt seem really powerfull... look at hollow ichigo that went berserk on the outside, while fighting the vaizards there, if you look at that cero, it had tremendous POWER, imagine hollow ichigo if he was consious back than, it would've be even with King Cero of maybe probably ulquiorra or so, and look at hollow ichigo his getsuga tenshou, he was very calm about it and BOOOOM a getsuga tenshou which was 100x bigger than ichigo's getsuga tenshou...

looking at this, yami is just a mouse compared to hollow ichigo...

but... look at those arrancars, they don't have any shinigami powers, they just became more human, they don't have the danger of degradation of their current hollow levels, so they don't need to eath any hollows anymore, they raise their powers just like shinigami do atm.. by experience. arrancars just seal their full powers into a zanpakutou formed weapon... they do not have full shinigami powers yet, like hollow ichigo has, with near shinigami powers they're strong as hell, imagine them reaching real shinigami powers, then you would have a second hollow ichigo..(by power)

but by personality, hollow ichigo would be superior, he just made a stupid mistake getting himself surprised and cornered by ichigo..

aizen doesn't have the personality to keep on going, like ichigo and hollow ichigo have.. hollow ichigo doesn't let anyone play boss over him, but he just made one stupid mistake, costing him being horse again..

now combine his personality with ichigo his personality, than there is small chance of beating ichigo, aizen is just a calm killer who doesnt give a SHIT about anyone, hollow ichigo is a ruthless killer who surely respects others, unlike aizen, but has the personality of a real murderer who won't let anyone take him down, ichigo can't give up because he doesn't want to fail the world..

at my point of view, hollow ichigo and ichigo combined is just the best personality to have in combat, to survive..

ummm... okay... but what does that have to do with Kisuke's Bankai?

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    ummm... okay... but what does that have to do with Kisuke's Bankai?
    i was replying that uruharas bankai doesnt have to be UBER because of yami, and for the rest i was just comparing yami and the other arrancars their power with ichigo and hollow ichigo

Initiate

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    yami is pretty weak actually, because he's a bigmouthed dumbass, his powers might be great, but he lacks "BRAIN", but i guess he became an espada because he would probably be hard to beat when he goes berserk...

also

yami's cero didnt seem really powerfull... look at hollow ichigo that went berserk on the outside, while fighting the vaizards there, if you look at that cero, it had tremendous POWER, imagine hollow ichigo if he was consious back than, it would've be even with King Cero of maybe probably ulquiorra or so, and look at hollow ichigo his getsuga tenshou, he was very calm about it and BOOOOM a getsuga tenshou which was 100x bigger than ichigo's getsuga tenshou...

looking at this, yami is just a mouse compared to hollow ichigo...

but... look at those arrancars, they don't have any shinigami powers, they just became more human, they don't have the danger of degradation of their current hollow levels, so they don't need to eath any hollows anymore, they raise their powers just like shinigami do atm.. by experience. arrancars just seal their full powers into a zanpakutou formed weapon... they do not have full shinigami powers yet, like hollow ichigo has, with near shinigami powers they're strong as hell, imagine them reaching real shinigami powers, then you would have a second hollow ichigo..(by power)

but by personality, hollow ichigo would be superior, he just made a stupid mistake getting himself surprised and cornered by ichigo..

aizen doesn't have the personality to keep on going, like ichigo and hollow ichigo have.. hollow ichigo doesn't let anyone play boss over him, but he just made one stupid mistake, costing him being horse again..

now combine his personality with ichigo his personality, than there is small chance of beating ichigo, aizen is just a calm killer who doesnt give a SHIT about anyone, hollow ichigo is a ruthless killer who surely respects others, unlike aizen, but has the personality of a real murderer who won't let anyone take him down, ichigo can't give up because he doesn't want to fail the world..

at my point of view, hollow ichigo and ichigo combined is just the best personality to have in combat, to survive..
    Actually, that was a really smart comment. I kinda agree with you. And by "kinda", I mean "really do", because you're absolutely right in terms of personalities. Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo--people are so quick to say, "OMFG THEY R SO OPPOSIT LOL!1", but somehow, somewhere, just like Kenpachi, they ended up being the same person. While they take different paths, they'll end up in the place: more power. They both have a will: the will to fight, the will to live. Neither will give up. While for Hollow Ichigo it's more of a pride issue and for Ichigo it's a personal committment to others, they are the same. And Aizen? He seems emotionless, apathetic, and cold, but does he have such a perseverence? Who knows?

lol that was really of topic but intresting.

I think urahara bankai will never be seen that hows kubo is

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    lol that was really of topic but intresting.

I think urahara bankai will never be seen that hows kubo is
    yay! a never to be seen Bankai.

lol @ all Urahara fans
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Maybe Urahara will show up and own Noitora with his bankai?

lol same as yoruichi who has a zanpakutou in soi fon's flashbacks and we would probably never see her using it

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    Quote Originally Posted by B-One View Post
    ...or it simply isn't good for training. He's some can of scientist-inventor-kinda-dude, so it could be a tool or something like that. It's surely strong though.
    lol that'd be so funny he goes
    "...Ban-kai"
    *BOOM*
    He's standing there with a giant swiss army knife with like 1000 tools hahaha
    but...i would cry
    and i dont think Yami is weak...he still hasnt shown his released form and having seen released espada, their power multiplies by like x10.
    Although its kinda pathetic that weakling like RUKIA killed number 9 when i saw that i was like...hes number 9?
    Some of you are probably like "WTF OMFG RUKIA'S NOT WEAK"
    Yeah she is, owned by Grimmjow, twice.
    TOTALLY OWNED.
    She got punched and it ripped thrrough her stomach and she almost got cero'd in the face if Shinji didnt save her haha
    yeah...back to Urahara, his Shikai is probably one of the most useful dude, he has the same power as getsuga tenshou PLUS the invincible blood mist shield. sweet.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliant Killers View Post
    lol that'd be so funny he goes
    "...Ban-kai"
    *BOOM*
    He's standing there with a giant swiss army knife with like 1000 tools hahaha
    but...i would cry
    and i dont think Yami is weak...he still hasnt shown his released form and having seen released espada, their power multiplies by like x10.
    Although its kinda pathetic that weakling like RUKIA killed number 9 when i saw that i was like...hes number 9?
    Some of you are probably like "WTF OMFG RUKIA'S NOT WEAK"
    Yeah she is, owned by Grimmjow, twice.
    TOTALLY OWNED.
    She got punched and it ripped thrrough her stomach and she almost got cero'd in the face if Shinji didnt save her haha
    yeah...back to Urahara, his Shikai is probably one of the most useful dude, he has the same power as getsuga tenshou PLUS the invincible blood mist shield. sweet.
    If by "invincible" you mean the one that was severely damaged by Ichigo's immature Getsuga Tenshou. I dunno about it being invincible. If Ichigo could damage it as he did when he didn't even know the name of his own attack, then maybe now, since he can go Hollow, the blood-mist shield will really be just mist, cause it won't do anything.

But his Shikai is pretty good, I'll give him that. The shield is useful and he has a very strong Getsuga-Tenshou-like attack. His Bankai? Well, doesn't Benihime mean, like, "Scarlet Princess" or something? Maybe it'll have something to do with Royalty. He could wield a giant scepter or something.