Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rosario+Vampire

Hybrid View

Rosario+Vampire

Looking for a translator for rosario+vampire........... Have Vol 5-9

I don't understand, why is Rosario+Vampire Featured Series on MangaShare, if it doesn't have even 1 translated chapter? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by bladez View Post
    I don't understand, why is Rosario+Vampire Featured Series on MangaShare, if it doesn't have even 1 translated chapter? o.O
    more than you know... one manga has some that are translated, and is translated by franky house.

Quote Originally Posted by bladez View Post
    Well, every group submit their scans here, so if the group who scanlates R+V does not add the release on Mangashare's homepage tracker, then the page of the series is empty. Why creat it? You may ask. All popular enough series were added from the begining on the tracker, so if any group releases a chapter, they don't need to add the series first.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    yea, it has 40 chapters in 10 volumes and so far 34 are translated. I believe Franky house already has all the volumes, so it's just a wait game until they have time to translate it all.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Ughhh...... Thanks . I'll go look for it. But why is MangaShare empty on that series?

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina- Rijeka, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by winter0105 View Post
    Rosario+Vampire 40 has been released.
    http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Ro...?recommid=2006

It is a great chapter, finally closing the first 'series' or 'season' of the manga. Well to me this chapter like a extra chapter seems like a random one that could fill in at any of the chapters before they even fight Kuyoh.
    But I like the last page of chapter 40, you had all the main good/bad guys there save Ruby and the Medusa teacher. I especially liked little Aizen and his partner in crime's little cameo at the top center panel.

Now, I will continue to read the season 2 of Rosario+Vampire!!!
    Tnx.
    BTW does anyone know where can i find first four chapters of Rosario+Vampire second season?

Rosario+vampire ch 40

this last chapter is done by traeni . i am just posting it here coz he has trouble logging in to his account and the group has to be added to the MS release tracker and all, which would take time. so for the time being use the link below. all credit goes to traeni and translation credits go to michiyohayashi and elicit. and this one is in HQ .k ill shut up now and post the stuff traeni asked me to post. :3

Well, I spent 16 hours redrawing the super-tough last chapter. So here is the link. Will add more if needed. Also, the release will be on lurk, so check it out.
    Also, can someone log this release at baka-updates for me. I'm having trouble convincing them that I'm the real deal.

Mediafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kt9ai0darzd

Megaupload
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL93NLHZ

traeni

PS: If you're interested in doing season two of rosario + vampire, please post or visit WTF-scans on IRC.
    WTF@irc.irchighway.net
    Last edited by RaGNORAK; 06-29-2008 at 03:20 PM.
    sig by:ImotoChan

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    irc links should be posted as irc://irc.irchighway.net/#WTF

you just have to manually put them in url blocks, or use the "add link" button

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Mangatraders is a good place to get manga.