Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    sasukes things coming our of his back do kind of look like bird hands, just webbed and with spikies everywhere.

I personally would have giving him humming bird wings. Those suckers can flap 70 times per SECOND. humming birds are like the helicopter of birds, only cooler.

Talking

Even if Sasuke can fly, he probably wouldn't be able to fly for long. Birds have lightweight bodies and hollow bones which allow them to fly, but Sasuke has a normal human body, which would weigh him down pretty quick. Even if his transformation turns his body more aerodynamic/whatever, he would still be weighed down by all of the pretentiousness he carries around. I still say he is a chicken.

if sasuke could fly it would be way too imba. lol i think its just for blocking and a jumping-booster? sort of.

Even if Sasuke can fly, he probably wouldn't be able to fly for long. Birds have lightweight bodies and hollow bones which allow them to fly, but Sasuke has a normal human body, which would weigh him down pretty quick. Even if his transformation turns his body more aerodynamic/whatever, he would still be weighed down by all of the pretentiousness he carries around. I still say he is a chicken.
    true! but this is manga buddy. haha

I would say that Sasuke is a cross breed between hawks and chickens. Since I think that he could fly, but couldn't go very high.

technically he can fly with those things as wings. first they rnt even light, how can those tings support all that weight? second they rnt aerodynamic theyre just webbed hands for cryin out loud. n im not even sure how he can flap those things he needs to have some uber powerful back wing muscles. n i dought his skeleton supports his wings struture too. so i would say hes a human ostrict

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    he needed to jump becauase diedara had blown one of his wings off. he even said that you can't fly with only one wing.
    Oh, damn, true, I forget he had only one wing

well at least he should be able to swim like a devil
    Sup' kidz

technically he can fly with those things as wings. first they rnt even light, how can those tings support all that weight? second they rnt aerodynamic theyre just webbed hands for cryin out loud. n im not even sure how he can flap those things he needs to have some uber powerful back wing muscles. n i dought his skeleton supports his wings struture too. so i would say hes a human ostrict
    Don't question logic in a shonen manga.

There's fricken birds made out of clay flying around and exploding.

roflmao, yh i guess so

lol, so much controversey if he can fly with his webbed hands. Personally I don't think he can literally fly. Some of you bring up the example when he fought naruto. But naruto was doing the same thing, and we know he cant fly. 2nd, It was never actaully shown he can "fly". A clear cut example of someone flying is with diedra (clay birds). Also, Wings are retractable. Sasuke cannot retract them like a regular wing. He can only move his wrist. He cant close his webbed hands. I can he say he can glide. Not "fly" liiiiikeee an eagleeee. Sasuke is a flightless "bird" In my opinion. Consider him as a dodo or kiwi

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"