Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    the wings are for blocking and for boosting his speed and altitude in air, i doubt he can fly because he would have to flap his wings like crazy.

the wings are for blocking and for boosting his speed and altitude in air, i doubt he can fly because he would have to flap his wings like crazy.
    Laws of physics don't apply in Naruto. People walk upside down on trees. -_-

Plus look at Deidara's clay birds, they barely flap their wings at all.

But when he faces Deidara, when Tobi prepares the land mine, he needs to put a sword and use it to jump out of the land. If he can fly, why doesn't he just fly towards Deidara's dragon instead of needing to jump?

sasuke is a chicken he has no skills at all he uses his sharingan all the time even the most retarded ninja would has skills with the sharingan he also haves the curse mark 2 and sasuke be taking types of steriods and other drugs .,.,., sasuke is indeed a chicken
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    sasuke is a chicken he has no skills at all he uses his sharingan all the time even the most retarded ninja would has skills with the sharingan he also haves the curse mark 2 and sasuke be taking types of steriods and other drugs .,.,., sasuke is indeed a chicken
    I dunno why, but I think you don't really like Sasuke character, right, bankai?

A character is a chicken for using the moves in their arsenal to their advantage?

About that....

Aren't They rather large hands then wings? they look like deformed hands

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Aren't They rather large hands then wings? they look like deformed hands
    Well if you can fly with them, they're wings...

He's a chicken. He ran away both times that Naruto tried to capture him. Plus, a hawk usually has a smoother head, whereas Sasuke has sort of spiky hair, much like a chicken.

He's a chicken. He ran away both times that Naruto tried to capture him. Plus, a hawk usually has a smoother head, whereas Sasuke has sort of spiky hair, much like a chicken.
    hahaha, what? I recall Sasuke beating Naruto the first time, and owning Team Yamoto the second. You guys aren't understanding the topic though: By chicken he means can Sasuke glide, and by Hawk he means if he can fly.