Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194

    Exclamation Support me with a special manga/anime directory

    I would like to ask the members of mangashare to post good urls of manga and anime, to help me build a great directory webpage for you guys.

    have a look so far.

    (p.s. my translations are in the directory too)

    The Directory
    (same link as the one in my signature)

    What do you think so far of the directory?

    Reason i need help is... it takes alot less time with support of you guys + i don't have to search for everything myself.

    Edit: MegaUpload/Sendspace and w/e more kinds of uploading sites there are on the internet are also appreciated.

    Note: NO HENTAI LINKS!! If someone does send me Hentai anime/manga links, i will ask a mod or admin to take appropriate actions against that person.

    Update: Are you a manga translator or scanlator, and would you like to have your translations or scanlations in my directory, please make use of posting in this thread, but you will have to give me links to the files or forum threads of any community within the post.

    Please do not forget to post credits.

    Important: Please do not post links that contain no credits or information on who made it.

    Codec package specially designed for anime:
    http://www.cccp-project.net/ [Supports avi, mkv, ogm and much more, NO REAL MEDIA FILES]

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Jinoh; 08-12-2007 at 07:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Behind you with a katana about to swing
    Posts
    409
    It's a good idea, I like that there are complete series's, the only thing I would recomend is adding the label of AVI or MKV ETC because it sucks waiting all day (to days with some connections) for a series to download and find it's in a format your system doesn't support.

    It would also be nice to have an idea of the supporters bandwidth, but that's definitely second to the format the files are in.


    http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

    Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

  3. #3
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    It's a good idea, I like that there are complete series's, the only thing I would recomend is adding the label of AVI or MKV ETC because it sucks waiting all day (to days with some connections) for a series to download and find it's in a format your system doesn't support.

    It would also be nice to have an idea of the supporters bandwidth, but that's definitely second to the format the files are in.
    aah, thanks i forgot that, its not much of a problem i'll post the best codec ever for anime it supports mkv, ogm, avi and so on.. except realmedia files

  4. #4
    Maybe it's because I'm not still 100% good at english, but I don't get it what you want of "us", I mean, you want us to post here DD, BT, ed2k, etc direct links of all the series we know about?

    Or just the webpages where you can get it? (and the fansubs webpages?)

    I truly want to help -it's a great idea!!- but I don't want to do something that is not what needed xD.

  5. #5
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm not still 100% good at english, but I don't get it what you want of "us", I mean, you want us to post here DD, BT, ed2k, etc direct links of all the series we know about?

    Or just the webpages where you can get it? (and the fansubs webpages?)

    I truly want to help -it's a great idea!!- but I don't want to do something that is not what needed xD.
    i just want people to help me get good urls and download links for the directory, sites, torrent links, megaupload and you name it links are all appreciated

  6. #6
    S^3MASTER├ŚLANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AREA 11
    Posts
    53
    thats def. a good idea, and i think i can get some links, thats if there not dead or broken, let me test them first and then ill update here

    S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!

  7. #7
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfoxes_21 View Post
    thats def. a good idea, and i think i can get some links, thats if there not dead or broken, let me test them first and then ill update here
    Thanks for your support , i really appreciate it, i will be busy again today to add more links

  8. #8
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    What should be decided is whether it will be organised by series:

    For example...

    --------------------

    Bleach:
    Anime-eden Bleach page
    Some other bleach page

    ------Megaupload links for Bleach-------
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

    Naruto
    Anime-eden page for Naruto
    Other page

    -------Megaupload links for Naruto-------
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

    --------------------------------------------



    Or whether it should be done via sites:

    Anime-Eden:
    Good site which hosts following anime:

    Bleach
    Naruto
    One Piece


    etc.


  9. #9
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    What should be decided is whether it will be organised by series:

    For example...

    --------------------

    Bleach:
    Anime-eden Bleach page
    Some other bleach page

    ------Megaupload links for Bleach-------
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

    Naruto
    Anime-eden page for Naruto
    Other page

    -------Megaupload links for Naruto-------
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

    --------------------------------------------



    Or whether it should be done via sites:

    Anime-Eden:
    Good site which hosts following anime:

    Bleach
    Naruto
    One Piece


    etc.
    i guess i should make it more like the first example

  10. #10
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    Ok then - So like....

    --------------------------

    Bleach:
    Spoiler!


    etc.


Similar Threads

  1. Anime/Manga Differences
    By dark_atom_5 in forum D.Gray-man & Bakuman
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
  2. Can the anime keep up with the manga?
    By blackwindhowling in forum Bleach
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 04:20 PM
  3. Making your own anime/manga
    By Diesuke in forum Fan Fiction & AMVs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 05:20 PM
  4. Anime -> Manga
    By lionHeart in forum D.Gray-man & Bakuman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 02:55 AM
  5. Anime vs. Manga
    By K-oz in forum General Anime
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •