Ga-Rei

From Entropy:
    While many of us will probably scream at even the thought of a ghost being near us, Freshman Nimura Kensuke just thinks of it as a common everyday thing, seeing as how he has the uncanny ability to see so many of them on a daily basis. Things soon heat up for him when he meets a girl who changes his life from then on. Her name’s Kagura, and she has the power to summon a mighty “spirit devourer”–otherwise known as a “Ga-rei”–called Byakuei. So, what’s Nimura to do? Chase down the evil spirits and and have Kagura summon the Ga-rei to devour them, of course! Now, come feast on their adventures like some ravenous Ga-rei!

get it at: http://entropy-manga.com/projects/garei/

I remember reading a chapter of this a while back. I liked it but I had totally forgotten about it for some reason. Anyway, time to catch up!

Ga-Rei ~ Hajime Segawa

Freshman Nimura Kensuke has the ability to see ghosts, and his life changes when he meets Kagura, a girl with the power to summon a "Ga-Rei" called Byakuei. The two work together to find evil spirits and devour them with the Ga-Rei under the auspice of the Ministry of the Enviroment's Supernatural Countermeasure Division.
    Its good read it.

Sounds like Bleach and Kekkaishi mixed together, but it still may be interesting. The art looks quite cool. Any links, spaZ?

I love it! It's exciting, funny, serious, and action-packed.
    Must read.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

theres already a thread about this manga.

Threads merged. - damnz
    Last edited by damnz; 12-30-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Wow, this was an awesome manga, my favorite line from it was: "The power of love can... even overcome dimensions."... although I remembered it to be more epic than this , oh well...

BTW. It has already ended (Batoto the Mangareader) and there even exist a side story to it ;0:

Ga-rei ~Tsuina no Shou~