View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 1 of 223 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

naruto vs sasuke

people probally ask this to many times but as of right now who do you think stronger

I would say Sasuke at first, but its hard to say considering Naruto basically just killed someone on a molecular level.

Naruto's wind element would knock straight through Sasuke's chidori nagasha because of wind having the advantage against lightning. But then again, Sasuke's fire-based jutsu would have the same advantage over Naruto.

Sasuke's got the Sharingan and cursed seal level 2, so unless Naruto goes above two tails, I think Sasuke would win.

Initiate
    naruto cant use the wind rasengan, and if naruto goes over two tales it is not naruto anymore, right now i think it is sasuke... but if a shadow clone could use the wind rasengan then...

Emperor
    Depends how you look at it. If Naruto gets enough tails he can kill just about anyone, at 4 tails Orichimaru said he's be dead in one hit but he didn't get hit. Otherwise if your saying like 1 tail versus cursed seal level 2 like in the finale in pre-timeskip Sasuke definitely has the upper hand. Sasuke has 2 elements, sharingan, is seemingly faster, and smarter. Naruto's ultimate move is weak against Sasuke's fire techniques and is a double edged sword that hurts himself pretty badly no matter hit or miss.

After seeing Sasuke's battle I would still have to say that he stronger than Naruto even without powerups. I think Naruto might need atleast 3 tails to deal with CS2 Sasuke.

i'd say sasuke is stronger because from his battle with deidara we know that sasuke can pretty much hold his own in a one on one battle with the other akatsuki members. deidara was no push over and kisame made this clear. some people might say well deidara isn't the strongest member in akatsuki but sasuke has proven that he's a quick thinker and can save his ass when under pressure. on the other hand this doesn't necessarily apply to naruto. yea naruto has improved in battle but the problem is naruto is limited by the fact that he doesn't have a good amount of jutsus in his arsenal. since he doesn't know much jutsus if he's in a crappy situation he might not be able to bail himself out of it. you might say well naruto has the fuuton rasengan but when naruto is fighting sasuke all sasuke has to do is use a fire based jutsu and he'll be ok. even though naruto has the nine tails we know that sasuke can subdue the nine tails. so summing everything up sasuke is theoretically stronger than naruto. that's why naruto sux and i hope he dies ASAP because after two and a half yrs with jiraiya he's still weak.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

wow, is it that hard to decide?

Sasuke soloed Deidara and won.

if Deidara was to fight Naruto instead, Naruto would've died so many times.

I think as of now, definately Sasuke... or else there wouldn't be anything to read(the whole story has a general theme of Naruto playing catch up, no?)

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i'd say sasuke is stronger because from his battle with deidara we know that sasuke can pretty much hold his own in a one on one battle with the other akatsuki members. deidara was no push over and kisame made this clear. some people might say well deidara isn't the strongest member in akatsuki but sasuke has proven that he's a quick thinker and can save his ass when under pressure. on the other hand this doesn't necessarily apply to naruto. yea naruto has improved in battle but the problem is naruto is limited by the fact that he doesn't have a good amount of jutsus in his arsenal. since he doesn't know much jutsus if he's in a crappy situation he might not be able to bail himself out of it. you might say well naruto has the fuuton rasengan but when naruto is fighting sasuke all sasuke has to do is use a fire based jutsu and he'll be ok. even though naruto has the nine tails we know that sasuke can subdue the nine tails. so summing everything up sasuke is theoretically stronger than naruto. that's why naruto sux and i hope he dies ASAP because after two and a half yrs with jiraiya he's still weak.
    actually Sasuke dont even need to counter Futon Rasengan with Fire Jutsu...

one look from his Sharingan, it's GG for Naruto.