View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 1 of 186 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

naruto vs sasuke

people probally ask this to many times but as of right now who do you think stronger

I would say Sasuke at first, but its hard to say considering Naruto basically just killed someone on a molecular level.

Naruto's wind element would knock straight through Sasuke's chidori nagasha because of wind having the advantage against lightning. But then again, Sasuke's fire-based jutsu would have the same advantage over Naruto.

Sasuke's got the Sharingan and cursed seal level 2, so unless Naruto goes above two tails, I think Sasuke would win.

Initiate
    naruto cant use the wind rasengan, and if naruto goes over two tales it is not naruto anymore, right now i think it is sasuke... but if a shadow clone could use the wind rasengan then...

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariam View Post
    naruto cant use the wind rasengan, and if naruto goes over two tales it is not naruto anymore, right now i think it is sasuke... but if a shadow clone could use the wind rasengan then...
    wrong, it is when he passes 3 tails that he loses all judgement over things.

Wind element of Naruto was going to hit through nagashi Sasuke Chidori in the wind, which has the advantage against lightning. But again, would be fire-based jutsu Sasuke have the same advantage over Naruto.

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariam View Post

I think it still is Naruto. The fox spirit is dead without Naruto and now well Im saying Naruto is Fox...its a part of him..

anyway Naruto wins once he unleashes

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    this is a funny forum cause it's a never ending discussion of who is more superior. It all comes down to personal preference.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Emperor
    Depends how you look at it. If Naruto gets enough tails he can kill just about anyone, at 4 tails Orichimaru said he's be dead in one hit but he didn't get hit. Otherwise if your saying like 1 tail versus cursed seal level 2 like in the finale in pre-timeskip Sasuke definitely has the upper hand. Sasuke has 2 elements, sharingan, is seemingly faster, and smarter. Naruto's ultimate move is weak against Sasuke's fire techniques and is a double edged sword that hurts himself pretty badly no matter hit or miss.

After seeing Sasuke's battle I would still have to say that he stronger than Naruto even without powerups. I think Naruto might need atleast 3 tails to deal with CS2 Sasuke.