View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 51 of 223 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    STOP TOUCHING MEEEEEEE! no touching of sasuke by naruto....sasuke is gay naruto not. he loves boobies.

A final fight against the two will exclude kyubi. either because sasuke suppress kyubi chakra or because naruto will suppress his anger. unless he learns to harness kyubis power without it leaking but by his own will. I think the leaking of kyubi chakra is based on the will of the demon fox to take over naruto and therefore it can be suppressed. If naruto is consiously able to access the chakra sasuke will not be able to suppress it because he can suppress, maybe controll a bijuu but not the host.

naruto should get his skills up in taijutsu and dealing with genjutsu then he would stand a chance against sasuke. unfortunately narutos heart is not one suited for a shinobi, he cannot kill his emotions. even at the fight pre-shippuuden naruto's intention was just to scratch the headband, not take out sasuke, and taking him back to the village against his will.

he should just kill sasuke for making him run around. the problem as stated previously sasuke has no compunction of killing naruto.

I'm all for Naruto being the underdog and everything but as of right now Naruto would lose to Sasuke because he only sees pink hearts when it comes to him. Naruto needs to see like Jiraiya did when it came to Oro...you can't save him. This nindo/ninja-way bs is a little annoying when it comes to Sasuke. Naruto needs some Yellow Flash training. I'm not a bigfan of Sasuke but he would mop the floor with Naruto's emotional ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    Naruto needs to see like Jiraiya did when it came to Oro...you can't save him. This nindo/ninja-way bs is a little annoying when it comes to Sasuke.
    He won't though. I'm guessing the series will end with a huge Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. Naruto will win without using the Kyuubi and he and Sasuke will reconcile.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Naruto, If he used Rasenshuriken and Summoned Gamabunta. Even without that I think he has a stronger will and determination to succeed, and if i'm interpreting Kishi right, this are the most essential attributes in winning a fight.

I think Sasuke would win because Naruto will never kill him, so Sasuke will kill Naruto, obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan and then kill Itachi... wait, no. And then Itachi will kill Sasuke.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    in a history match right now Sasuke (no kyuubi to the kill nor rasenshuriken).

in a match with no holding back Naruto (J-man nearly got killed fighting 4 tails and Oro effectively got 4-5 deadly hits in which he had to change body (any other than Oro would have died)...if Naruto goes 5 more tails it would be a massacre).

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    He won't though. I'm guessing the series will end with a huge Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. Naruto will win without using the Kyuubi and he and Sasuke will reconcile.
    OMG if that happen's I will send hundred's of hate e-mail's to Kishi. Sasuke is a gay bitch and deserves to die. Only a gay kid would ever not get in konans panties

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    I think we could really argue the first paragraph in the sense that, yea he's fast, but not as fast as he made it seem. You can keep referencing the move he made to get by naruto's side, but once again, the man was exhausted and had no idea Sasuke was a threat to him. I highly doubt the 4th's son, who was trained by elite jounin and Jiraya wouldn't have his guard up in a true fight. Not saying he is faster or even as fast as Sasuke, but to use that one scene as a statement of fact is irresponsible imo. Why wasn't there a one-hit kill on Deidra?
    i still stand by my word that sasuke is just too fast and would kill naruto if naruto didn't get the chance to go kyuubi. even deidara and tobi commented on how fast sasuke was. did you realize how quickly he slashed tobi and then proceeded on getting deidara. how is naruto supposed to counter against someone that moves so fast. now if naruto was much faster then that would be different.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    Moving on from that, Sasuke will have to fight with the Kyuubi. No questions asked. What I do want explained is how the Sharingan is supposed to help Sasuke with 4 tails out. Chapter 230 page 8+, shows us that once he acquired the full sharingan, he was able to read Naruto's moves. What about when the kyuubi began using its' powers in conjunction with naruto? The very next chapter (ch. 231 for those not paying attn) we see a worried Sasuke wanting to keep his distance because of the speed and power of Naruto, with one tail, only to realize that the chakra has it's own mind and movements.

Check this out and let me know what you think. I think some more evidence of Sasuke's "awesome one hit kill speed" is in order and definitely more on what his defense will be against a stronger, smarter Naruto.
    you're failing to take into the fact that pre time skip sasuke just awakened his sharingan so he hadn't gotten used to it. when naruto and friends came to take sasuke from oro's lair the kyuubi commented on sasuke's growth. sasuke was able to suppress the kyuubi's chakra just with his regular sharingan.

sasuke has learned much about his sharingan's abilities and i think that's what will save his ass against a 4 tail kyuubi. don't forget that orochimaru said that even though naruto was using the kyuubi's chakra he still wasn't close enough to defeating sasuke.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

sasuke....i don't even think about it twice
    kyuubi chakra suppresion
    sharingan
    teleportation..WOOOWhere does naruto stand in all this
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

hm... as far as the manga has shown us... sasuke wins...