View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 3 of 223 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    well the thing with basilisk was that the two clans where enemies. they weren't trying to extract info from each other they wanted to kill each other so there's no way the battle would last too long.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well the thing with basilisk was that the two clans where enemies. they weren't trying to extract info from each other they wanted to kill each other so there's no way the battle would last too long.
    and it was like 2pages long in total ;P

ppl died to fast- you did not really get to know the characters before they died

We don't really know all the jutsu's Naruto has learned, just the ones he has shown us. You really think almost 3 years will Jiraya and all he learned was how to peep on girls?

He does need to learn some substantial moves, some water based or other wind based jutsu, or atleast show us what he knows.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

To all naruto fans(which i'm one of them).
    Just be realistic and admit that sasuke is way stronger.

Chimie is right i think naruto hasnt shown us everthing hes learned . mainly wheter or not his taijutsu or summoning jutsu have improved
    but i have 2 admit sasuke is no joke the man nasty

Banned
    people say that naruto kill a akatsuki with more level them Daidara thats not true because the one that naruto kill he waz fighting with kakashi and the other he waz weak cause he use all hes shackra to fight with the othey plus he help hes othey friend

Banned
    i have a question for you guys do you thing that naruto cant win a fight without the power of the fox no no cause if you see went sasuke go in to naruto body the fox tell naruto that he cant beat nobady without hes power?????

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    i have a question for you guys do you thing that naruto cant win a fight without the power of the fox no no cause if you see went sasuke go in to naruto body the fox tell naruto that he cant beat nobady without hes power?????
    Naruto is weak very weak, he without the fox he is not Naruto.

Sasuke though, he without the Sharingan he got other type of moves he can use to fight.

why does everyone hate on naruto . kakazu is probally stronger than deidara . naruto killed him without demon fox help

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariam View Post
    naruto cant use the wind rasengan, and if naruto goes over two tales it is not naruto anymore, right now i think it is sasuke... but if a shadow clone could use the wind rasengan then...
    wrong, it is when he passes 3 tails that he loses all judgement over things.