View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2230
    Sasuke can add fire to his Susano'o, but Susan'o itself isn't covered naturally in fire. It's just a chakra aura that resembles flames (like most other chakra auras, even Guy's blue sweat).

The one attack we've seen actually penetrate a fully-formed Susano'o was Danzou's Wind-type jutsu. So we know Naruto's Rasenshuriken is more than able to threaten Sasuke's, as long as he hits it from behind instead of hitting the shield.

That said, Sasuke countered Danzou's wind techniques shortly afterwards with fire element while shielded by Susano'o, so we know that he's both aware of his elemental advantage and able to perform non-Mangekyou techniques with Susano'o active.

@Rlinfamous or anyone who knows the answer but was it ever actually implied that Sasuke actually obtained Tsukoyumi because it seems that during his fight with Danzo it's implied that the reason why his genjutsu is not on par with Itachi's is because he doesn't have Tsukoyumi or a genjutsu of that level.

I'm fairly certain it is a Tsukuyomi; all that really means is a Genjutsu cast using the Mangekyou, which automatically makes it stronger than normal Genjutsu. However, Itachi was better at it, and had finer control with his Tsukuyomi. Sasuke could improve his with practice, but he's not as inclined towards Genjutsu as Itachi. Itachi could cast Genjutsu with his fingers, while Sasuke needs his Sharingan just to make his illusions somewhat effective.

It's just like the differences in their Susano'os. Itachi's possessed the Spiritual Weapons (which also basically amounted to an ultimate Genjutsu technique), while Sasuke's has more destructive power (lasers pewpew).

I honestly think Kishi doesn't want to give Sasuke a Genjutsu on Itachi's level, just because it's a lame way to win a fight. It was cool when he needed to hype up Itachi and make him a badass while ending fights quickly and avoiding killing anyone, but it wouldn't make Sasuke's fights more exciting unless the opponent somehow "miraculously" was able to counter it (like Killer Bee).

When I see Sasuke activate his Mangekyou and cast a Genjutsu, I'm guessing it's a Tsukuyomi.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Sasuke can add fire to his Susano'o, but Susan'o itself isn't covered naturally in fire. It's just a chakra aura that resembles flames (like most other chakra auras, even Guy's blue sweat).

The one attack we've seen actually penetrate a fully-formed Susano'o was Danzou's Wind-type jutsu. So we know Naruto's Rasenshuriken is more than able to threaten Sasuke's, as long as he hits it from behind instead of hitting the shield.

That said, Sasuke countered Danzou's wind techniques shortly afterwards with fire element while shielded by Susano'o, so we know that he's both aware of his elemental advantage and able to perform non-Mangekyou techniques with Susano'o active.
    sasuke's susano'o wasn't fully-formed until his encounter with kakashi. can't wait until we see what EMS is all about! XD
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm fairly certain it is a Tsukuyomi; all that really means is a Genjutsu cast using the Mangekyou, which automatically makes it stronger than normal Genjutsu. However, Itachi was better at it, and had finer control with his Tsukuyomi. Sasuke could improve his with practice, but he's not as inclined towards Genjutsu as Itachi. Itachi could cast Genjutsu with his fingers, while Sasuke needs his Sharingan just to make his illusions somewhat effective.

It's just like the differences in their Susano'os. Itachi's possessed the Spiritual Weapons (which also basically amounted to an ultimate Genjutsu technique), while Sasuke's has more destructive power (lasers pewpew).

I honestly think Kishi doesn't want to give Sasuke a Genjutsu on Itachi's level, just because it's a lame way to win a fight. It was cool when he needed to hype up Itachi and make him a badass while ending fights quickly and avoiding killing anyone, but it wouldn't make Sasuke's fights more exciting unless the opponent somehow "miraculously" was able to counter it (like Killer Bee).

When I see Sasuke activate his Mangekyou and cast a Genjutsu, I'm guessing it's a Tsukuyomi.

Personally, I think Sasuke knew Madara was watching. Sasuke isn't showing his trump cards for a reason. He knows he's going to have to face Madara some day.

Orochimaru said that sasuke's genjutsu was just like Itachi's. http://www.mangareader.net/93-350-11...apter-345.html There's no reason why he would not have been able to make a valid comparison. Being a sanin, he should be a credible witness to both of their genjutsus.

Sasuke is no idiot, he's got to know that Madara just wants his eyes. http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html He should have figured out by now that every time he's in battle, Madara lets him push his eyes to new limits, then saves him before he is killed. I suspect that as soon as Sasuke reaches a plateau that Madara is going to come looking for his new set of eyes. I do realize that Madara has already taken his old eyes, which are blind. But with Itatchi's eyes, his sight is restored. Those EMS eyes are what he's truely after.
    Last edited by DragonZypher; 06-11-2011 at 05:08 AM.

I don't think that sasuke was ever holding back because of madara watching over him.
    It's clear enough that kishimoto's favourite character is sasuke . Otherwise he woudnl't have given him such power boost one after the other. Sharingan, cursed seal,mangekyo sharingan,eternal manga kyo sharingan... He didn't even have to train and he is this strong.
    On the other hand, Naruto is the main character and is supposed to bring peace to the world, so without a doubt, he will become the strongest.

Sasuke is just a spoiled brat wacko who's only goal is to take revenge on people other than the uchihas. Let's not forget that the true bad guy is Madara uchiha, despite of that, sasuke is allied with him.
    Itachi wanted to protect Konoha by killing his whole clan.
    Sasuke who is mentallly traumatised and who loves his brother, wants to destroy konoha which itachi tried to protect so hard. --'

Please Naruto forget about your stupid friendship and finish him off. It will do the ninja world a great service. Let's finish sasuke off.

His so called hatred and justice is just thirst for violence which is misplaced. His sadness and loss of his brother translates into an urge to destroy anyone who is happy.

Ps: For the sasuke pro fan, i didn't want to be insultent but it's the truth or at least, my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    Personally, I think Sasuke knew Madara was watching. Sasuke isn't showing his trump cards for a reason. He knows he's going to have to face Madara some day.

Orochimaru said that sasuke's genjutsu was just like Itachi's. http://www.mangareader.net/93-350-11...apter-345.html There's no reason why he would not have been able to make a valid comparison. Being a sanin, he should be a credible witness to both of their genjutsus.

Sasuke is no idiot, he's got to know that Madara just wants his eyes. http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html He should have figured out by now that every time he's in battle, Madara lets him push his eyes to new limits, then saves him before he is killed. I suspect that as soon as Sasuke reaches a plateau that Madara is going to come looking for his new set of eyes. I do realize that Madara has already taken his old eyes, which are blind. But with Itatchi's eyes, his sight is restored. Those EMS eyes are what he's truely after.
    You must be joking. Madara doesn't give a fuck about Sasuke's or Itachi's eyes. It makes no sense on so many levels. He already has a monstrous stack of sharingans along with a rinnegan that he can apparently clone, he has absolutely no need for eyes. Besides, he most likely still has EMS unlocked on his sharingan eye, i dont see how that ability could just disappear. The only sharingan tech Madara needs right now is the ability to use t-yomi for the Moon Eye Plan, which he is still capable of.

Madara already stated what he plans to do with Sasuke. Hes going to manipulate Sasukes emotions to kill off various ninja that could potential hinder his Moon Eye plan until Sasuke is ready to be sync'd with the Gedo Mazo.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    You must be joking. Madara doesn't give a fuck about Sasuke's or Itachi's eyes. It makes no sense on so many levels. He already has a monstrous stack of sharingans along with a rinnegan that he can apparently clone, he has absolutely no need for eyes. Besides, he most likely still has EMS unlocked on his sharingan eye, i dont see how that ability could just disappear. The only sharingan tech Madara needs right now is the ability to use t-yomi for the Moon Eye Plan, which he is still capable of.

Madara already stated what he plans to do with Sasuke. Hes going to manipulate Sasukes emotions to kill off various ninja that could potential hinder his Moon Eye plan until Sasuke is ready to be sync'd with the Gedo Mazo.
    I think it's hard to argue that he's not concerned with Sasuke's eyes. Whether he means to take them for himself is something else. For what it's worth, I think Sasuke's eyes are part of what allow him to be sync'd with Gedo Mazou in the first place (strong Doujutsu may be a key, since only Nagato/Sasuke have been mentioned as possible candidates for it). Regardless, Madara is in the business of collecting/transplanting powerful eyes, and none of his other Sharingan is a Mangekyou capable of using Susano'o. If he stressed over collecting Shisui's eye from Danzou, he's definitely watching Sasuke's new EMS very closely.

Also, we can't be sure yet that Madara actually does have his own EMS still active in his Sharingan eye, because we haven't seen him with it since the Hashirama fight (he's never truly revealed it since then, even if he has strange powers and controlled the fox). You'd think if he could use any Mangekyou jutsu, he could have used them against Minato. We know stamina is not his issue, since he's got Hashirama's cells. It's got to be a limitation on his eyes, unless he truly didn't give a fuck about his long-awaited Kyuubi attack ending in disaster.

It's still one of the biggest mysteries about Madara. Itachi claims he still has his power, but he also called Madara a pathetic shell of his former self, which doesn't tell us much.

I think that Itachi's statement regarding Madara are quiet literaly true. Madara still has his power, hi spiritual potential is with him, inside him. That is why he could still control the Fox, furthermore he has the extra power afforded by his Ems which is to teleport and to become intangible. However Madara lacks MS techniques which specifically rely on MS eyeballs, so he can't summon a susanoo, or do Amaterasu.

As for being a shell of his former self, that also is literally true as Madara's body is currently a plantlike shell that houses his soul.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Madara said in the 5 Kage meeting, that he liked to stock up on good eyes. This shows that unlocking Susansoo is difficult and rare.
    Despite him having like a zillion eyes, he still wants GOOD high quality eyes.