View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 2 of 223 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Sasuke soloed Deidara and won.
    BARELY won, and that's only because of a lucky elemental advantage and useless unlimited chakra plot device.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    BARELY won, and that's only because of a lucky elemental advantage and useless unlimited chakra plot device.

WRONG.

It wasnt just "dumb luck" that won sasuke the battle.

And it wasnt just "barely" either.

How is it luck that Sasuke is a lightning/fire elemental ninja? is it his fault? was it something that happened randomly just before his fight with Deidara? OF COURSE NOT. He's always been this way, Deidara KNEW that his jutsu had a weakness, Sasuke FOUND it and did several "trials" to prove his theory on this weakness and upon realizing he was correct acted accordingly.

This is what makes Sasuke EXCEPTIONAL as a ninja. It's the very reason we all love to see Shikamaru's fights, he analyzes and acts accordingly do we blame his victory on Hidan on "pure luck"?

come on now.

And Sasuke didnt barely win. Deidara was going to get killed Sasuke always remained with the uper hand so Deidara opted to self-destruct in a vain effort to take out Sasuke with him.

Deidara got pwned!

and Naruto would get pwned at well he just doesnt measure up to Sasuke.

Why do ppl still mention his new jutsu as a reason why Naruto would defeat Sasuke? First of all it's WIND which cant win against fire AND to top it off it's a self destructing technicque.

Let me ask you....

would u prefer a uber technique that destroys you as well?

or some uber techniques that you can use freely with no concerns?

Let's consider this...

Naruto's Powers
    ---------------
    Kyuubi Release - Not Safe To Use, But Extremely Powerful
    Wind Rasengan - Very Dangerous To Use Both Ways
    Great Ball Rasengan - Safe And Powerful
    Rasengan - Powerful
    Kage Bushing - Uber Resourceful

Sasuke's Powers
    ---------------
    Sharingan - Most Powerful Eye Doujutsu
    Chidori - Superior to Kakashi's by now. A true uber resourceful jutsu both offensive and defensive.
    CS2 - Mildly Dangerous...however apparently it's no longer an issue. Great Power Booster
    Orochimaru's MANY techniques - AWESOMENESS
    Uchiha Fire Jutsus - MORE great offensive jutsus

bottomline: Sasuke completely ownz Naruto on paper.

Naruto could only really rely on his kyuubi powers partially, making best use of his rasengan and great ball rasengan as well as his kage bushin jutsu. Which this is a great combo against many a ninja however...

Sasuke can win instantly by supressing the kyuubi like he did last time that Naruto tried to pull that crap on him. Sasuke could also just land Naruto in a Genjutsu (hey if he can catch Deidara in it, he's DEFINETLY able to catch naruto)

Chidori can come from ANYWHERE making it hard to approach Sasuke in case Naruto uses clones.

lol i mean come on this is a mismatch this is what's gonna make it sweet to watch naruto try n catch up again, Sasuke is what's gonna make a Hokage out of Naruto.

Brutal K-oz, simply brutal
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    K-oz, what an awesome fighter comparison and..

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Sasuke is what's gonna make a Hokage out of Naruto.
    ..is possibly the greatest summation of the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke I've ever read.

Initiate
    Remember this, perverted hermit thought naruto how to brake the evul eye technic i do think that he has mastered it by the time they are going to fight *Yes ofc they are going to fight when sasuke joins the evul ninja clan (yes for real)*

and about he wooping the boomboom guy, well he is lightning he was earth- boomboom ignored the eyes and was whipped

and i think that obito is the strongest memmber tbh- he killed hies best friend to get the super sharingan *at the same time mr-Mask got the eye that he has ;D
    Last edited by had0c; 07-23-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by mbre2004 View Post
    all of this is true 100%
    and still he was able to kill someone that fighted "and won" over the first hokage Hmmm

sasuke seems stronger but naruto is no pushover
    he beat kakuzu (dont tell me kakashi and yamoto helped him)who is probally stronger than deidara(adiscusion 4 later) with a half completed jutsu that he executed beautifuly.sasuke barely defeated deidara because of that bs summoning and tell me where he got all that chakra from

sasuke is faster ,has chidori and chidori wave ,fire jutsu ,sharingon(might have ms)cursed seal 2 , can summon snakes including manda, and use genjutsu.

naruto has insane amount of chakra ,rasengon,now with one hand and odama rasengon , he is much smarter fighting wise and is very tactical with clones, surpassed kakashi , can break genjutsu by cutting off chakra flow , has newfound traning method , just started wind jutsu and wind rasengon which is probally passed s-ranked, yet 2 see if he can summon more frogs

1 thing i forgot 2 say about sasuke is that it looks like he can supress 9 tails chakra which is problem 4 naruto. this supression technince brings up ?s about uchihas.

i did not mean he was much smarter than sasuke. i was trying 2 say he is smarter than in part 1

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Everyone forgets.

The Anime's called Naruto.

Naruto automatically wins.

I think Sasuke is stronger than Naruto or has better potential due to sharingan.
    ...but Naruto is the main character so unfortunately he will become stronger than Sasuke in the future.
    As for the battle of Sasuke against Deidara, Sasuke wanted firstly information about Itachi and not to kill Deidara. Although Sasuke could kill him easily. He did not aim for critical hits!
    as for kyoubi and cursed seals levels, they do not count if you try a critical hit at the start of a battle. a good aim with rasengan or chidori could just kill you in an instant. but thats the main difference between Naruto anime and Basilisk where the battles did not take long!