View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 11 of 223 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

naruto can never win

first reason is that sasuke had betetr hertigate to bigin with (uchiha sharingan n talent). naruto just cant keep up with sasuke's battle startegies. justu wise too.

in shippuuden sasuke seems to have master the sharingan, he can even use powerful genjustsu with it. remember wat mappen to naruto when itachi used a finger to make him cry. so one-on-one naruto is FUCKED.

ppl have this stupid notion that the kyuubi makes will help him against sasuke. well ppl that saud that r just dumb or have bad memory. remeber the beggining of shippuuden. sasuke can supress the kyuubi with his sharingan. so again narut ois fucked.

oh n the giant frog boss...yh even that cant help him. sasuke can summon that giant snake now. that snake fought a 2vs1 battle remmeber.

Naruto fans should just realize that n shut the hell up! dettebayo! lol

Quote Originally Posted by blancwolf View Post

oh n the giant frog boss...yh even that cant help him. sasuke can summon that giant snake now. that snake fought a 2vs1 battle remmeber.
    The snake is dead

Quote Originally Posted by pat-san View Post
    Amaterasu can only be used by Itachi because of the Mangekyo Sharingan.
    That and Tsukuyomi.
    Yeah, Sasuke doesn't have MS. If you look at the scan when Sasuke's losing control of Manda, you can see Manda's eyes with Sharingan...but not Mangekyou Sharingan. This just shows Sasuke's superiority in being able to do some space-time jutsu with his current Sharingan without needing MS.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    its never stated that sasuke isnt able to get Mangekyou sharingan, besides it doesnt make sense to me that killing your best friend is the only way to activate mangekyou sharingan, and sasuke also used that other world jutsu thing with MS on kabuto to show what happened to orochimaru.. the same technique as itachi did, only itachi got very tired and exhausted using it, sasuke didnt... if he doesnt have MS then i guess sasuke was able to use the other world jutsu (believe it was called amatseru), which actually means his sharingan is beginning to surpass itachi's
    sasuke didn't use the MS to show kabuto the outcome of his battle with orochimaru. he used his regular sharingan. he did the same exact thing to enter naruto's mind and as you can see in the picture sasuke was using his regular sharingan. this is exactly why tobi said that sasuke's eyes will surpass itachi's because it's apparent that sasuke is capable of using jutsus that you would think only a MS user like itachi could do.
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 07-29-2007 at 05:51 PM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    sasuke didn't use the MS to show kabuto the outcome of his battle with orochimaru. he used his regular sharingan. he did the same exact thing to enter naruto's mind and as you can see in the picture sasuke was using his regular sharingan. this is exactly why tobi said that sasuke's eyes will surpass itachi's because it's apparent that sasuke is capable of using jutsus that you would think only a MS user like itachi could do.
    guess youre right, itachi imo relies to much on MS

MS uses much chakra than usual sharingan.
    I count it from battle between itachi vs kakashi, sasuke and ero-sennin when looking for naruto at konoha.
    It's around 1/3 chakra usages.
    ....hm

yo yo, can u gues get back to the topic. its about how naruto will get his ass handed to him if he fights sasuke. its not about how sasuke is better than itachi.

p.s. i agree that sasuke's MS is gonna have some out of this world ability. seeing how itachi n kkashi have different ability, because of the way they got MS. u get wat i mean.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by blancwolf View Post
    first reason is that sasuke had betetr hertigate to bigin with (uchiha sharingan n talent). naruto just cant keep up with sasuke's battle startegies. justu wise too.

in shippuuden sasuke seems to have master the sharingan, he can even use powerful genjustsu with it. remember wat mappen to naruto when itachi used a finger to make him cry. so one-on-one naruto is FUCKED.

ppl have this stupid notion that the kyuubi makes will help him against sasuke. well ppl that saud that r just dumb or have bad memory. remeber the beggining of shippuuden. sasuke can supress the kyuubi with his sharingan. so again narut ois fucked.

Naruto fans should just realize that n shut the hell up! dettebayo! lol

1) I think Sasuke only supressed the kyuubi with his sharingan because, Naruto wanted to stop using it's power.

2) The snake is dead.

3) I think Sasuke has good genjustsu but, Naruto can probably dimiss them. I mean what's Sasuke going to put in his mind to make him cry.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

Well, apparently both Naruto and Sasuke have unlimited chakra. -_-

Shadow clone technique in conjunction with multiple wind release shuriken resengans... the would be nice to see. Right now Sasuke is just out of reach of Naruto's power, but, if they had to fight, I think we would end up seeing more than just four tails appear on Naruto and him being in control of Kyubbi (sp?). I think if Naruto accepts the nine tails and can learn to control the demon fox more effectively, that would put the ball in Naruto's court completely. But as of right now in the Manga... Naruto could beat Sasuke because he's bed ridden. But both at full health, Sasuke would win, for now.