View Poll Results: So then, which ones the stronger now?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

401 82.34%
  • Sasuke

86 17.66%
Page 101 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2230
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Hmm now that I think about it, Naruto can actually read opponents movement in SM as well. Just remember he said he can sense chakra all over the place so by using that he would possibly have the same abbility as Karin right ? Also notice how ne knew in split second that Pains body is about to attack Tsunade while she didnt even notice anything at all, and from a HUGE distence as well.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    if naruto was able to use sage mode against fuckin pain (hes a fuckin beast just look at what he did to jiraiya) what makes you think he cant do it against sasuke? Hell, sasukes shit compared to pain and less of a threat. Naruto would do way better against sasuke than against pain, and naruto already did great against pain (took out 5 bodies)

WHAT YOU THINK THEIR SPEED IS THE SAME? Hold on, im going to look for some scans...
    Jiraya WASNT PREPARED. Naruto WAS. and against jiraya pein attacked at once, and naruto has the knowledge of pein that jiraya never had.
    How much more do i have to say? Naruto is just the luck one here.
    If sasuke fought pein it would be Jiraya vs. Pein all over again

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Hmm now that I think about it, Naruto can actually read opponents movement in SM as well. Just remember he said he can sense chakra all over the place so by using that he would possibly have the same abbility as Karin right ? Also notice how ne knew in split second that Pains body is about to attack Tsunade while she didnt even notice anything at all, and from a HUGE distence as well.
    Look at that page rasenshuriken88. Look how huge the frog is, and how far away naruto is from tsunade, and in an instant he fuckin comes in front of her and smashes a pain body. Just look at the distance he covered in that short time. This is a feat sasuke cannot achieve to this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Jiraya WASNT PREPARED. Naruto WAS. and against jiraya pein attacked at once, and naruto has the knowledge of pein that jiraya never had.
    How much more do i have to say? Naruto is just the luck one here.
    If sasuke fought pein it would be Jiraya vs. Pein all over again
    True, but the factors i said will still apply. Sharingan weaker than more than one opponent, 6 bodies mean sasuke heavily disadvantaged. More use of MS is inevitable since more bodies, and that means more damage to himself. Its just a bad matchup for sasuke to go up against pain, its too much disadvantages. He doesnt stand a chance against pain.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Every time i turn my back....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Look at that page rasenshuriken88. Look how huge the frog is, and how far away naruto is from tsunade, and in an instant he fuckin comes in front of her and smashes a pain body. Just look at the distance he covered in that short time. This is a feat sasuke cannot achieve to this day.

True, but the factors i said will still apply. Sharingan weaker than more than one opponent, 6 bodies mean sasuke heavily disadvantaged. More use of MS is inevitable since more bodies, and that means more damage to himself. Its just a bad matchup for sasuke to go up against pain, its too much disadvantages. He doesnt stand a chance against pain.
    Sasukes speed still rivials something like that... sure maybe he nothing like that but its still impressive.

I understand Pein > Sasuke
    but if Sasuke fought naruto it would be Sasuke>Naruto ... just because naruto wouldnt be prepared for all of his abilities.. and it depends if naruto can activate sage mode too

Thread stickied. No more comparison threads between Naruto and Sasuke. This is the official one. It's disturbing how many threads there are like this
    Last edited by thsv; 02-16-2009 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Thread stickied. No more comparison threads between Naruto and Sasuke. This is the official one. It's disturbing how many threads there are like this
    just rename it just so people know

What makes you think Sasuke would be prepared for all of Naruto's abilities, either?

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Sasukes speed still rivials something like that... sure maybe he nothing like that but its still impressive.

I understand Pein > Sasuke
    but if Sasuke fought naruto it would be Sasuke>Naruto ... just because naruto wouldnt be prepared for all of his abilities.. and it depends if naruto can activate sage mode too
    Naruto not prepared? So your telling me naruto does not know about amaterasu. So your telling me naruto does not know about tsukuyomi. So your basically telling me naruto does not know about mangekyou sharingan? Hell, sasukes the one who has no clue on narutos new power.

I dont know what sasuke should be surprised at first, narutos dramatic speed increase, narutos dramatic strength increase, narutos new techniques....etc

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Im proud my thread made it ! Huraaaayyy !!!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman