Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Winter Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I agree, It has near enough the entire cast from Zetsubou sensei so a shit load of great VA's.
    Reminds me of Zetsubou in other ways to, like the art style and it's dark comedy <3
    Yea thats because its done by the same studio!

I think SHAFT stands up there with KyoAni as my two favorite studios. They don't have the animation budgets of major studios but they have stylistic shortcuts that don't detract and in many cases add to the quality of the animation. That and when it comes to voicework they cut no corners.

I REALLY REALLY like SHAFT. While no KyoAni fanboy (Clannad, Air, & Kanon are not my genres) I think I slowly find myself becoming a huge SHAFT geek with each new series I get from them.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Afro Samurai! Yeah!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Wow Druaga Sword of Uruk is pretty cool will be continuing onto season 2. Kurokami looks exciting and interesting so will probably continue that. Maria+Holic is made of win and is only 2 episodes young.

Akkikan isn't my thing will probably wait a couple episodes before dropping it though.

Still waiting on a Viper's Creed release and haven't caught up on the last season of Birdy Decode but thats still up in the air too.

As much as the Japanese like baseball and baseball anime and as much as Americans love baseball it seems that American anime fans don't like baseball so I am not gonna hold my breath for a group to pick Major Season 5 up any time soon.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Ride Back episode 01 was brilliant, you should really check it out