Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 481

Of course she was going to say something.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I know it's far in the manga and if this was true then it would probably been shown - but I WISH Kenichi's mom turns out to be a master level fighter...

I know its a 1 in a million chance, but every time she's shown I think "what if".

Good chapter
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 482

Rimi has trust issues.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Where those nipples in the original manga? or did the scanners paint them in..

I don't care or anything (I know it's just nipples lol) but that was a full strait shot of boobage... kinda hard to imagine it being in a shonen comic.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/historys-s...-kenichi/484/4
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

I don't care or anything (I know it's just nipples lol) but that was a full strait shot of boobage... kinda hard to imagine it being in a shonen comic.
    Not the first time she has been drawn with her nipples showing through so i'm sure it's in the original manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

I'm guessing you forgot about this (Mangastream's version was better. It was actually drawn and not just some shading).
    http://www.mangapanda.com/337-54473-...apter-387.html

It's Shonen but the author needs to do this for the sake of selling the manga. It's just business.

sig made by me

Nipples are good. She's a big woman, her nipples would be big as well. Besides, nipples are good.

CHAPTER 484<<-Mangastream link

CHAPTER 485

Now Ukita's confidence is about to hit zero.

He should start training again... He's being left behind at this rate.