Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Chapter 473: "Life Within Death" :

Enjoy!

I was hoping for awhile that attack would actually be a better version of Yamadzuki. Now let's see what Sakaki's up to.

Looks like my prediction of Hongou pulling a last ditch move was correct, but Junazard's just too much. So, Sakaki vs. Junazard is next up. Also, my money is on Hongou still being alive, but clearly he won't be able to continue fighting.

Yeah I doubt that Hongou's dead. Even though he missed, I think there's something to that last move that he did. That's probably why Sakaki isn't moving.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

finally a 'good' guy loses? guess junazard is really on par with the old man i guess.which begs the question y isnt he here to settle this himself?

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    finally a 'good' guy loses? guess junazard is really on par with the old man i guess.which begs the question y isnt he here to settle this himself?
    most likey hiding in the background as usual and watching.

Well played Syun, well played. You actually gave Hongou a winning chance so he would still looked badass even in defeat.

sig made by me

haha bazinga guess what he does have a winning chance n is probably gonna do so...badass indeed but i would have liked it if the 'good guys' lost for once

Damn, I thought he was through. What a fighter. Though I still think Jenazad would still win I think Hongou would finally land a significant hit. Sakaki then could take advantage of it when he faces Jenazad next.

sig made by me