Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    Heh, it's the brown loli that kidnapped Kenichi back before he fought Jihan.

Hmm, I expected better from Sakaki, he was just bullying that guy. Good thing Kenichi stopped him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Really? Being the bully seems fit for Sakaki's character. And he did say you can't deal with those kinds of people normally, so he wouldn't be able to get anything out of them if he had went about like... oh say, like Kenichi did. Though, he did go a little far lol. But again, it's his nature.

Yeah, Batman does this all the time. I don't see anything wrong with it if you're talking to a bully too. That's how bully talks to each other.

sig made by me

No it's not. There are better ways to deal with them. Just because you can overpower someone, doesn't mean you should. I can imagine Akisame getting all the info out of him without even touching him physically.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    No it's not. There are better ways to deal with them. Just because you can overpower someone, doesn't mean you should. I can imagine Akisame getting all the info out of him without even touching him physically.
    Akisame mindrapes them or some such. Really, it wouldn't be too much better than Sakaki when all's said and done.

^^ yeah I agree with Arisart.....batman does it all the time lol
    But seriously Sakaki should realise y now that his name is enough of an intimidation tool let alone his fist. He is simply a Bully and he relishes it....xd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Any of the masters would end up with the same way with dealing with them> frightening the hell out of those bullies. The elders mere aura would be enough for those guys to shit on their pants. Sakaki just did a "tough bar guy" instead of "overwhelming presence of a master". Any way, it's still some form of bullying.

sig made by me

well the bar-ppl were all doung the tough-guy attitude so I don't really mind them being made losers off.
    Anyway, last chap was pretty ok. I see that girl fall in love with kenichi eventiually.

I wish it were Ma with Kenichi, Sakaki isn't a boring character or anything, but in my opinion he has the lamest fighting style - not trying to say karate is weaker then the others, just its more boring to watch Sakaki then watching the others.

Also.. Ma is stronger/funnier then Sakaki so it makes for a better read in my opinion, not to mention he is a great salesman.. so while Sakaki has to scare people into things Ma can just talk to them.

:edit:

and yeah Flare I can see that happening too.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)