Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    nice double post, however you replied to your own statement...

Hongo was confuses and mistook Kenichi and hit him, sending Miu into a rage.. Now Hongo's eyes didn't look like before, it seems like he caught himself after he hit Kenichi - so there doesn't seem to be any chance of Hongo accidentally attacking Miu.

So yeah, how was it illogical for the demon fist to send Miu into killing mode?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Hongo was confused and mistook Kenichi and hit him, sending Miu into a rage.. Now Hongo's eyes didn't look like before, it seems like he caught himself after he hit Kenichi - so there doesn't seem to be any chance of Hongo accidentally attacking Miu.

There is nothing more obxious then sending miu into rage mode since he must have heard of it at the D of D tournament, so he simply wants to test her strenght against a master class fighter.

IMO Sakaki will wake up in order to save his beloved disciple & Hongo may attack the demon fist, since he made him attack Sakakis disciple. Though he is Yami & Satsuiken he cares for the disciples most, if there's one thing we should have learned from those Flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    nice double post, however you replied to your own statement...

Hongo was confuses and mistook Kenichi and hit him, sending Miu into a rage.. Now Hongo's eyes didn't look like before, it seems like he caught himself after he hit Kenichi - so there doesn't seem to be any chance of Hongo accidentally attacking Miu.

I'll answer your question with another question:

How did the Demon Fist know Hongo would come back to his senses? Clearly if he hadn't Miu would be as good as dead.

Because he would know how Hongo is with disciples, also it seems Hongo is pretty composed - so its not as if he would stay distracted after he nearly kills Kenichi.

Unless the Demon Fist is a mild retard it seems obvious

Kenichi DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    I know that. But what good is that to the Demon Fist if she's dead? In Hongo's current battle state he'll attack her just like he did Kenichi, and she doesn't wear armor...which means she'll die.

Of course that isn't actually going to happen as she's a major character...but still, within the context of this story it's an illogical move by the Demon Fist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    And the Demon Fist didn't use any sort of hypnotism. He simply released a huge amount of blood lust/killing intent at Hongo, who instinctively reacted to it given he was semi-unconscious.

Kenichi was in the wrong place at the wrong time, which is exactly how the Demon Fist timed it.
    Ah, that explained it why Hongo attacked Kenichi. But I don't think Hongo would attack Miu the way he attacked Kenichi. Hongo was only fooled by the demon fist. I don't think even unconscious, Hongo would attack a disciple. Kinda like Sakaki still doesn't give any killing intent even when unconscious. Unless the demon fist will fool Hongo again, Hongo would probably just dodge or just try to injure Miu without killing her.

sig made by me

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    yea poor kenichi, how come another master didn't come just in case like always

Chapter 446 is out.

Bad Ass. Lots of cool developments. That Demon Fist must be pretty damn strong given how he looks down on both Sakaki and Hongo.

Can't wait until the next chapter.

Wow, Silat must be intense. I wonder what all the electricity around Miu is, oh well, nice eye-candy anyways lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Please god give us some Elder action! lol