Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Kenichi Chapter 441

Thanks Utopia for this chapter. What's with miu's butt ? I thought i was reading an ecchi manga lol.

I was wrong about suzuki. It would seem like his a man from the darkness. Although i do'nt really think it's truly what he thinks. I think that knowing he's dying, he's pretending to want to join yami for sakaki and hongo to fight him seriously.
    @ ecchi, wasn't Kenichi always at least 40% ecchi & 60% shonen.

The fight with suszuki is a bit surprising, cna't wait how this will be solved, since Sakaki was originally the one to join yami, and not the Katsuiken Ryozanpaku!
    May there's gonna be some Elder Hayato action on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    @ ecchi, wasn't Kenichi always at least 70% ecchi & 30% shonen.

The fight with suszuki is a bit surprising, cna't wait how this will be solved, since Sakaki was originally the one to join yami, and not the Katsuiken Ryozanpaku!
    May there's gonna be some Elder Hayato action on the way down.
    Fixed. If someone takes a look at this, one would say HSDK is ecchi.
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-54473...apter-387.html

Anyway, I like Skillder's theory. Suzuki said his eyes will be the judge on who is stronger than the two by fighting both of them with full intent to kill since Sakaki and Hongo were not really fighting to the death. I wonder if Suzuki is the one who made those scars on their faces. Since Hongo is the one who joined Yami and his record against Akira is at 125 wins even, then he should win this fight. I wonder how Sakaki lost the fight though. I'm also interested who's behind those shadows.

Kudos to Kenichi for having those little lights coming from his eyes. That's a huge sign of improvement. This would vastly increase his seikuken technique and defense in general.

sig made by me

It seemed retarded the other 2 guys were so ready to fight to the death.. glad at least Sakaki was 'normal' enough to be like.. "wtf why do we have to kill each others because these douche bags say so".

Also I doubt the Elder will appear, perhaps after the fight Sakaki goes after Yami then meats the Elder and learns about Ryozanpaku - after which he joins in order to get stronger.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

History's strongest disciple kenichi chapter 442

New chapter has been released ! Thanks Utopia.

OO What's with this chapter? Suzuki finished in one strike lol.
    I though that he was the new man in town lol. Oh well , i think that sakaki always said that karate was about hitting once and finishing your opponent in one strike...^^
    Last edited by DFX; 08-17-2011 at 04:02 PM.

So in the end, Akira beat Suzuki in one strike. I kinda prefer it that way. He has much more potential than the two though. Now we know Sakaki will lose this one but I'm not totally bought on that. I still think they are equal except this time Hongo has the mental advantage to Sakaki.

sig made by me

ir seems a little like Suzuki wanted to die there! only to see which of the others is going to join the Yami

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    ir seems a little like Suzuki wanted to die there! only to see which of the others is going to join the Yami
    He wanted Akira and Sakaki to fight seriously to finally determine who is stronger. As he said, his eyes would be the judge on whose gonna take the win. His death is necessary to truly make those two master fight at their fullest.

sig made by me

Kenichi chapter 443

New chapter released by Utopia! Thanks ^^

So that's how Sakaki lost to Hongo. He never gave any killing intent to Hongo. Now this current fight will show how Sakaki will beat Akira without giving any killing intent still.
    Last edited by arisart; 08-25-2011 at 02:48 PM.

sig made by me

HSDK has always been consistent especially in their boss fights, where the ppl in yami are always alone when they train etc. the ppl from the Ryōzanpaku are all friends and help each other out due to the things they share which is in large part due to kenichi and they will prolly show that sakaki has grown since their fight and defeats akira.