Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ch 420 is out HSDK 420

I should have seen that coming but i didn't. im ashamed of myself
    Last edited by dct21; 03-07-2011 at 10:52 PM.

-.- I thought he had back-up disc's... nice twist. (I'm sure he also has a disc >.>)
    This is sooo not the last copy.
    Evil laugh recording was just epic! So is siegfried xD
    Lol at miu throwig the shards.

^I thought so too. I guess that slightly ends my streak. But oh well, good chap. Mui throwing the shards at Nijima is very funny. If all of them were at full health, this master dude is beatable. But since Kenichi is still not a 100% they are in trouble unless Chikage goes apeshit.

sig made by me

look at this page http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/420/14
    dude looks like hes finna transform or something

Lol 3 hours of Nejima evil laughter recorded I wish they just let the disc get stolen the reaction would had been hella funny.

^ Yeah, they would've had him assassinated just from that. Scary thought, Rimi searched Nijima's whole body and said she only found the disc. She's young enough to know a disc or a drive could easily hold files, so where was Nijima keeping that drive, in order for her not to find it? Ugh...
    ...nasty image.

Knew 1 of those 2 government members had to be willingly or unwillingly working with Yami, in order to have been so easily found by Yami. Didn't expect him to be a master though, figured Miu, or Kenichi would have sensed it. Preferred the weapon before it was attached to the stick. As those nasty looking dagger weapons they seemed far more flexible, and dangerous. Once again Nijima's skill at speed allowed only the drive to be eviscerated.

You heard his words, you have to trick your allies to trick your enemies. Wouldn't be surprised if after the battle, Nijima gets killed by Thor for having more copies.
    Have to admit though, Kenichi was right, it's not like you guys didn't know exactly how evil alien Nijima thinks. Why such surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    look at this page http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/420/14
    dude looks like hes finna transform or something
    He kinda did transform. He looked completely different by the end of the chapter.

^ The drive come out of Nejime's right ear.

^Less nasty but still no place I want to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^I thought so too. I guess that slightly ends my streak. But oh well, good chap. Mui throwing the shards at Nijima is very funny. If all of them were at full health, this master dude is beatable. But since Kenichi is still not a 100% they are in trouble unless Chikage goes apeshit.
    either chikage going apeshit on him, or some crazy team action, since freya is experienced with weapons and Miu is with them!!

And there is another copy in a far more nasty place, I bet!, or maybe hidden on someone like Chikage