Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Prediction: I bet they'll just brake the cd and Rimi will retreat for now. Good thing Nejima will have a gazillion more back-ups so no worry.
    +1 to your theory!!!

but I want more Sieg!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    +1 to your theory!!!

but I want more Sieg!!
    Agreed. Can't believe Freya + Sieg weren't used in this chapter.
    Wow and people thought there was too much fanservice B4. Looks like it's just getting started. Funny how she butt-stomped him. Little surprised how ashamed the freestyle Rimi seemed.
    Makes sense that Rimi is faster in au naturale especially if she got some weighted heels and or clothes, and that's where her raw talent probably came from. But that line about being exquisite or without equal without clothes: Awesome

I get that Miu is strongest but I would think the flexible neko neko catgirl(having trouble keeping names straight right now) who focuses on leg strength would be a great match for Rimi. Looks like we're getting to the actual fight, so far it has just been prelude and chases.
    Wonder what Thor will be doing other than observing and holding the cd. Maybe he will have to keep some other weapon division people away from their fight. But honestly if Rimi doubles or more her speed , I don't see how an already struggling Miu could keep up?

Love how the mangaka leaves @ least 1 nugget of common sense wisdom in every chapter. "it's scary. How could people do this for sport." Although I still want to go @ least once for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Prediction: I bet they'll just brake the cd and Rimi will retreat for now. Good thing Nejima will have a gazillion more back-ups so no worry.
    Good call.

Thor getting bummed out about betraying all thick warriors everywhere was funny.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    looks like furinji has a rival now, id be pissed too if i was thor, they were stepping on him as if was a platform or something
    http://www.mangareader.net/337/histo...e-kenichi.html

Heh, I know this manga like the back of my hand. Hopefully we will see Sieg next chap. Rimi is a one tough opponent.

sig made by me

Nice action by thor, never give up for the fatties in the world!

Rimi seems only to be able to use incredible speed, but still no technique!!
    Miu surprised me again for adapting Master techniques that early as an martial artist, maybe thats Kenichis next step in evolving, though I would have liked to see some of Miu's DOU powers, but maybe slaughtering Rimi would be too soon!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ch 419 is out

good chapter showing how everyone has improved overtime

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    Nice action by thor, never give up for the fatties in the world!

Rimi seems only to be able to use incredible speed, but still no technique!!
    Miu surprised me again for adapting Master techniques that early as an martial artist, maybe thats Kenichis next step in evolving, though I would have liked to see some of Miu's DOU powers, but maybe slaughtering Rimi would be too soon!
    It makes sense although for me it raises the question of why she couldn't do it earlier? I mean she was looking almost master level when she was a kid? Wonder Is it because Rimi doesn't really push her so she can concentrate enough, or is B/c Rimi pushed her by being pure speed?
    Agreed dct21 Glad to see they didn't have too much trouble. A little surprised Nijima doubted them. He normally puts up a good front no matter what he thinks. Really hoping Takeda becomes a much closer rival to Kenichi in terms of capability. Interesting what he said about Kisara though.. Wonder if that's some foreshadowing.
    Question: I get that Kisara focuses on kicks but she uses both legs, have they explained why she just doesn't wear shorts? Would think it would be easier mobility-wise.

P.S. Man I wish this anime would get continued. Really missed out on the best fights.

very nice chapter!!!

All of them have evolved to the next level, beeing able to fight skilled weapon users on par!! It seem that Takeda is using some Techniques equal to Ryuusei Seikuuken, since hes evading in the very last moment!! Which will type him as a SEI-Fighter like Kenichi. Sieg got even better at countering, and Freya hit my expectations, since we already met her Master!!

can't wait for more.