Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
    Rimi's speed is amazing. It could be at expert class at least. They could be in deep trouble here which I really hope so that Chikage could finally show her skills now.

sig made by me

Awesome chapter, is that what's his name?!! Hayato's Discipline?

Hayato? Ah you mean Kensei? His real name is Isshinsai Ogata. And it seems like he has quite a few disciples on his hands.

sig made by me

This guy, is that his discipline who was talking on the phone to the rimi girl? Think I need to reread this manga God I forgot all the names but remember their characters still.

I know who's Hayato FM. I thought you were pertaining to Rimi as Hayato's disciple instead of Kensei. And yes that was Kensei, Hayato's former disciple. The one who was on the wheelchair was his other disciple which Kenichi already defeated. He was the first Yomi opponent Kenichi fought. Do you remember that one?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    413 is out!!

http://mangatopia.net/reader/en/Hist..._Kenichi/413/1

This new female disciple of Kensei is kind of frightening, and kenichi is in a really bad fighting shape right now!!!

Thumbs up for Hayato in the Alzheimer Class!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Rimi's speed is amazing. It could be at expert class at least. They could be in deep trouble here which I really hope so that Chikage could finally show her skills now.

Agreed. Kinda scary that both times they noticed after she finished what she was doing and had left already. Really think Kenichi's old friend will get back in the game within the next 100 chapters with some new surprising abilities. Find it hard to believe that the mangaka would keep reminding us about him but not really use him.

lol @ the grandfather breaking through the ceiling and the girl seemingly only concerned if the detective club stopped, not the actual members of said club.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I know who's Hayato FM. I thought you were pertaining to Rimi as Hayato's disciple instead of Kensei. And yes that was Kensei, Hayato's former disciple. The one who was on the wheelchair was his other disciple which Kenichi already defeated. He was the first Yomi opponent Kenichi fought. Do you remember that one?
    Yes I remember all that! I watched the anime than got into the manga. Kensei is he the Yami leader?

^ he's not the leader of yami
    Just the caretaker of yomi
    and the head behind Ragnarok

Has the Yami leader been revealed?

Saiga Fūrinji

* First appearance: Battle 192
    * Type: ?
    * Yami Symbol: Shadow
    * Nickname: Ichiei/One Shadow
    * Type: Satsujin Ken
    * Martial Arts: Unknown

Saiga is Miu's father and the son of Hayato Furinji. He heads the leadership council of Yami. After Shou's death, he chooses his disciple to lead YOMI. He is also likely responsible for killing his wife and inflicting a severe emotional trauma on his daughter in the process (see chapter 192 page 16).