Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    It was about time somebody from Ryozanpaku died.But I think the author will just pull a magnificent plot-hole to save Apachai.
    Now after reading 407 it seems that your plot-hole are the incredible medical skills of Ma & Akisame.

The title farewell to the shinigami IMO tells us that Apachai's old title as a killer is gone now, as well as the resemblance of Akisame towards GOD (No god will prevent me from saving him).

So as long as I don't see them buriing Apachai hes not dead to me, and i won't change my sig.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I told you guys, it's about time they pull off the Reincarnation Medicines.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Translation: Hell Yes.

Love how you know me.
    Last edited by Raymond Agustin; 11-15-2010 at 08:00 PM.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Haha, now that its come to this he should die! J/king..
    Although, it would actually be a pretty nice twist.. make us think he will live.. going back and forth.. :-p

It seems like there were more than just one calling out that apachai would survive even though he should be dead..
    Arisart actually said that ma and kisame would bust through the doors and save him.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ahhh... tities... I bet Raymond is drowning in his own drool right now.

Prediction: Apachai will say he's done with, Kenichi will cry but then Ma and Akisame will bang through the door and save him.
    Right on the money!!

Seriously I don't see anyone from Ryozanpaku die in the manga (except for master Hayato since he's uber strong and no one really can beat him on a one on one fight). I mean look how small their group and how big the opponents is. One fallen master is like 10-15 beaten master to the opponent. I don't see anyone from the masters who would lose in a one on one fight. Kenichi won't be the strongest disciple if his masters aren't the strongest and just lose like that.

sig made by me

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    yes, awesome chapter, i knew apacihi wasn't going to die like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    aw man, apachi cant be dead, probably one of the best chapters yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Finally my head's clear off the shock and the effect of the Emperador so here goes;

It's almost certain that Kenichi will try to kill Koukin losing himself in rage, then Miu will -probably- try to stop Kenichi with her amazing tities. *droll*

Hopefully, the Master's probably felt Apachai died meh.. sucks that he died though I really like Apachai, Kenichi needs a new Muay Thai Master!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Yes, with your Liver and intestines blown up to pieces there's a possibility that you might survive-.. Oh good lord... -_-''
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ive seen worse in plenty of mangas.. I mean.. Kenichi's heart friggin stopped for a bit.(although, i guess you can survive that anyway, if there are the right tools nearby, right? couldnt the same be said for apachai though :-p ) Its possible he is still alive.. Though, its a bit doubtful.. I dont really want apachai to die.. but ill accept it.. aagard at least thinks he killed him, though.. with what he said last about it being a draw.. O.o

For some reason i dont see apachai dying right now, though.. Maybe its another "died as a fighter" thing.. although i dunno if thatd work on apachai, so prolly not.. but ill accept w/e happens..
    Apachi will Live

F*ck Yes! Apachai lives! This was a awesome chapter showed a lot of peeps didn't see in a while, although forgot their names ....

Fucking pussy. We get this drama and then we get copped out on? Appachi may be alive, but the plot just took a death blow.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Chapter 408 is out here : http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/H..._c408_nas.html

or you can wait for mangastream's version

Good end to the arc. Nice to see everyone show up so see Kenichi and Apachai.

I'm still surprised Matsuena allowed Apachai to survive.

Awesome chapter.

At times I still don't believe Renka's Chinese.

Apachai isn't human he's Apachai.