Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    I knew it,Apachi used a timed hit to attack down Aggard. Damnit I want Apachi back on his feet if he's dead my passion for this manga will drop.
    Akatsuki.............Rules!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    aw man, apachi cant be dead, probably one of the best chapters yet

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Finally my head's clear off the shock and the effect of the Emperador so here goes;

It's almost certain that Kenichi will try to kill Koukin losing himself in rage, then Miu will -probably- try to stop Kenichi with her amazing tities. *droll*

Hopefully, the Master's probably felt Apachai died meh.. sucks that he died though I really like Apachai, Kenichi needs a new Muay Thai Master!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

just cause he was pierced through doesn't mean he is dead, i won't admit it until its confirmed, maybe he's just sleeping.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Yes, with your Liver and intestines blown up to pieces there's a possibility that you might survive-.. Oh good lord... -_-''
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Yes, with your Liver and intestines blown up to pieces there's a possibility that you might survive-.. Oh good lord... -_-''
    Ive seen worse in plenty of mangas.. I mean.. Kenichi's heart friggin stopped for a bit.(although, i guess you can survive that anyway, if there are the right tools nearby, right? couldnt the same be said for apachai though :-p ) Its possible he is still alive.. Though, its a bit doubtful.. I dont really want apachai to die.. but ill accept it.. aagard at least thinks he killed him, though.. with what he said last about it being a draw.. O.o

For some reason i dont see apachai dying right now, though.. Maybe its another "died as a fighter" thing.. although i dunno if thatd work on apachai, so prolly not.. but ill accept w/e happens..

blown up when did that happen

i seriously hope he is not dead,but im glad he didnt lose to Agaard
    and still i want kenichi to win,but the right way without killing or tyring to kill koukin

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Yeah..it's not like that about five or six chapters earlier a certain other master moved all his internal organs to some place else to avoid a critical strike, right ?

Aku Soku Zan

The Masters are not allowed to interfere with others' battles, but since the battle between Apachi and Aggard is over, they can come and help Apachi heal. I'm sure Akisame will think of some remedy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter