Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    this manga is really cool at first i dont pay any attention but after seen the anime i got curious and start reading the manga and it really good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Lol just read this thread today and started watching this series its kind of funny I like it. I wonder does it get more serious as it progresses on?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    zeroLT, your signature is what got me to read it. Started reading it(the monthly one first) a few weeks ago. Like one piece, it only gets better.
    I can't choose which master I like the most. They are all so epic. I will just choose Shigure cause she is hot. Then again, the last master might be the best of all.
    I don't know if you're up to it (It's in the Weekly One) but we eventually meet the last master. Not the nicest guy...

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Lol just read this thread today and started watching this series its kind of funny I like it. I wonder does it get more serious as it progresses on?
    Hell yeah it gets more serious. Life and death situations and whatnot for the battlers. A funny thing is the jokes keep coming even in tense situations.

The only problem is that it's slower than Bleach. It's best to read it in spurts, the martial arts are great for a shounen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I don't know if you're up to it (It's in the Weekly One) but we eventually meet the last master. Not the nicest guy...
    I'm on chapter 341. when does he come in?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

zeroLT, your signature is what got me to read it. Started reading it(the monthly one first) a few weeks ago. Like one piece, it only gets better.
    I can't choose which master I like the most. They are all so epic. I will just choose Shigure cause she is hot. Then again, the last master might be the best of all.
    I feel kinda honored, Apachai blank stare is pretty epic imo, yea shigure is pretty hot, and I think the mouse Tochūmaru is pretty funny too

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The only problem is that it's slower than Bleach. It's best to read it in spurts, the martial arts are great for a shounen.
    Yea it is a bit slow, however, I think it makes up for it with its comedy. To be honest, some scenes are pretty laugh out loud funny

EPIC!!!

I'm on chapter 341. when does he come in?
    341 is the latest chapter. He was probably referring to the granpa.

maybe he means the last master of Yami, pollux's master with the original indian martial art, because the Elder of RZP was intruduced about 160 chaptersd before, when he was training kenichi in the woods for the sake of seikukken.

Probably the last master to be spoken of since the rest have had some comment made about them. Anywho, I started reading this after watching the anime!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!