Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
    Mangastream's superior quality/translations version of chapter 531 is out!!!

531 - http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/531/1991/1

I'm very intrigued over someone that is supposed to be just as strong as the elder
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Chapter 532

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Has the Elder ever lost a fight???

That's why I don't think he'll make an escape, rather hell try to get some more fish and get rid of the Swordmaster!!

Chapter 533

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

How much weaker is Kensei then the Elder?

It seems like the best strategy would had been to use the swordsmen guy who is fighting the Elder to kill off the masters at Ryouzanpaku, even if they got just 1 of the masters it would be a huge power shift, instead they are having the dude fight the Elder - the one who is most likely to beat him.

Idk, I think they should had made it so they caught Kensei alone (who I think is obviously the 2nd strongest person at Ryouzanpaku) if he was gone then they would have basically won.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

I would say Kensei is quite a bit weaker than the elder. I also don't agree that Kensei is the 2nd strongest in Ryouzanpaku. 2nd oldest sure, but I haven't seen anything to indicate to me he's strongest. In fact I've gotten the feeling that the Sakaki and Kouetsuji (karate and Jujitsu masters in case I butchered the names) are in a close race for 2nd strongest.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Kensei has never been pushed in a fight, even against his brother it still seemed like he clearly had the upper hand (he was emotionally hurt, but I don't remember his brother hitting him more then once, and in that Kensei got hit to get in range to hit him harder), also, in China he has a martial arts school that must be powerful - maybe not as strong as Ryouzanpaku but with '100,000 disciples' there must be quite a few masters, since Renka is nearly as strong as Miu and they are roughly the same age.

also, he is a master of ALL Chinese martial arts, not just a single form like Sakaki or Akisame - and while I can't think of a fight that pushed Akisame either, I just think Kensei's "lore" makes him probably stronger.

imo the strengths go like

1-Elder
    2-Kensei
    3-Akisame
    4-Sakaki
    5-Shigure
    6-Apachai

I think Akisame-Sakaki and Shigure-Apachai are pretty close however I think there is a clear gap in strength between the 2 groups, then a gap before Kensei and another before the Elder

Ill put it the way i see it in power out of 100

Elder -- 100
    Akisame -- 88
    Sakaki -- 87
    Kensei -- 85
    Apachi -- 82
    Shigure -- 80

Miu -- 9
    Kenichi -- 8

I could be way off on the disciples. I was going to put them in the 20s. But that would put them at a quarter of the elders power.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Sakaki is weaker then Kensei - as he's been pushed in a fight and Kensei wasn't, even while fighting his brother who was one of the Shadow Fists.

Akasame *could* be stronger but I doubt it, Kensei is the master of ALL Chinese Martial Arts, and he beat Akasame in Rock-Paper-Scissors which was really a battle between who could move their hand the fastest since they could both see each others hand movements.

idk, maybe we just need more people bring in their points of view lol, to me though Kensei is overlooked because his preferred style uses like 'pizazz'.