Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
    Is Yami still after Kenichi to be one of them, or have they given that up altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Is Yami still after Kenichi to be one of them, or have they given that up altogether?
    They probably forgot about that themselves.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 497

Tanaka is back.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

They should have kept Atlantia asleep, she's more sinister that way (and has less fanservice)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Who's Tanaka?, you mean Hermit?

If it's a fight between those shown and Shinpaku alliance I wounder who will fight..

My guesses are (with winners)

Seig vs Hermit (Hermit, I like Seig and he is strong but he doesn't have a master that we know of)
    Kenichi vs Berserker (they will probably fight twice, the first time Kenichi will lose, which will set Miu off, then Kenichi will get up and beat Berserker and stop Miu)
    Miu vs Atlantia (Miu, but Miu will go crazy having Kenichi stop her)
    Freya vs Rachel (I think Rachel)
    Takeda vs Lugh (draw, Takeda takes it to a new level, but in the end it will end with both not being able to fight)
    Kisara/Shinatori vs Chikage (Chikage, but I doubt Chikage will then go fight someone else)

I'm not sure how these will play in..
    Thor (think he will be beat by Berserker after trying to show how physically strong he is)
    Ukita (who knows, he will be there, he will lose early)
    Renka (I don't know, I like the think Renka is on the same level as Miu, maybe a bit weaker but not by much - if she fights Shinpaku should win for sure)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Tanaka was introduced during the tournament. He's at expert level, meaning he's between a Master and a disciple. IIRC he had a sparring session with Kenichi. He's the only guy ever introduced to be on expert level. I wish Syun would introduce more then have them fight with Miu and Kenichi in a handicap match or something.

sig made by me

Chapter 498

...personally I really didn't like this chapter.... the jokes were way too awkward.

Takeda's hell training doesn't compare to Kenichi's basic. I also love the fact that any main girl not digging Kenichi, is digging on Ukita while Takeda gets nothing and remains jealous. Of which who has more girls: Kenichi or Ukita?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Chapter 499

Spoiler!

Yeah, this is a great match up. Forget Freya, Kisara and Shiratori is not even on the league of Chikage though there's a chance they won't fight though as we all know, sooner or later she'll be converted.

Takeda vs Lugh= draw. Both would be out of action for a while.
    Miu vs Atlante= Miu of course but it will be fun and close fight.
    Renka vs Castor=Renka. Always thought she's really strong. Just slightly below Miu.
    Odin vs Freya= Odin. I was never impressed by Freya.
    Seig vs Hermit= They probably won't finish the fight but Hermit will get the upper hand.
    Chikage vs Kisara and Shiratori= Chikage. She's just a level above those two.
    Kenichi vs Berserker.. Damn what a match up. Kenichi might lose then goes on a special training and learn new techniques.

sig made by me