Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    interesting, I'm surprised there wasn't a blind fighter before this, its quite a common idea.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    interesting, I'm surprised there wasn't a blind fighter before this, its quite a common idea.
    Even more interesting is that he's not an expert in Chinese martial arts... or Chinese for that matter. lolstereotypes.

Knew it Seig will come out of it unharmed. He's probably the 3rd strongest on Shinpaku. Thor and Ukita should just go home already. And Kisara too. If Berserker and the rest won't even go out of their car, you know that blind guy is above your league.

sig made by me

Yeah I also think he is the 3rd strongest, which is cool since he really doesn't have a Master that I am aware of... and I hate Ukita, even if he turned strong I hate how he acts/looks - and the fact he is weak makes it worse.

Good chapter though, I wanna see Berserker vs Kenichi.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Yeah I also think he is the 3rd strongest, which is cool since he really doesn't have a Master that I am aware of... and I hate Ukita, even if he turned strong I hate how he acts/looks - and the fact he is weak makes it worse.

Good chapter though, I wanna see Berserker vs Kenichi.
    Ukita is a Pimp.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

ukita was like the 4th person kenichi took out, and he hasn't really improved much since then...
    Kenichi has become 100 times stronger since that fight, so yeah ukita should go home, same for thor.
    Even kisara is prerry much left behind by Kenichi, Miu, takeda and perhaps freya & Siegfried. (hard to tell with good ol siegfried)
    Doesn't matter if they have a lot of tallent, they just don't have the masters to guide them further.
    I know freya has her gramps and thor also gets some training by him but idk...

And there's been a blind martial artist before btw, the chinese kempo-master of the guy hermit had to fight to get his position in yami.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-09-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ukita was like the 4th person kenichi took out, and he hasn't really improved much since then...
    Kenichi has become 100 times stronger since that fight, so yeah ukita should go home, same for thor.
    Even kisara is prerry much left behind by Kenichi, Miu, takeda and perhaps freya & Siegfried. (hard to tell with good ol siegfried)..
    I'm pretty sure Sieg is stronger then Takeda - They haven't fought I know but whenever Seig fights he does something amazing, while Takeda on the other hand can hold his own but not much else.

I see your point about masters, and if it continues as is then it's likely in the future Takeda will be stronger then Seigfried - but for now I'm like... 80% certain the power ranking in Shinpaku goes like this.

1 -Miu
    2 -Kenichi
    3 -Seigfreid
    4 -Takeda
    5 -Freya

I think it's likely Takeda/Freya are very close, but I think Takeda is like a battleship while Freya is like a destroyer. (meaning Takeda can take a lot of hits while doing big damage, Freya can move quicker while doing nearly the same damage but cannot take anywhere near the beating)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 494

Blind guy ain't no joke.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Jeez, he's not only powerful he's incredibly creepy, especially when his eyes are open.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nice fight. Takeda's improvements are really showing now. Too bad a submission artist would almost always beats a boxer even in real fight. Just bad match up. A more improved Takeda vs Aagard's disciple would have been a splendid fight.

sig made by me