Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
    ^ he was left behind ages ago

Now that I re-read HSDK, I noticed that Kenichi hasn't actually recieved the Yomi gold metal for defeating Ryuuto. I mean Ryuuto is clearly the head of all Kensei's disciples, especially since his part of Yomi, so makes you wonder why it didn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Now that I re-read HSDK, I noticed that Kenichi hasn't actually recieved the Yomi gold metal for defeating Ryuuto. I mean Ryuuto is clearly the head of all Kensei's disciples, especially since his part of Yomi, so makes you wonder why it didn't count.
    Thats because Ryuuto hasn't sent his challenge to Kenichi as a Yomi member. He only fought Kenichi as the leader of Ragnarok.

CHAPTER 486

Forget Kisara Ukita.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ukita's weakness was going to come up sooner or later. It's been said for a while that he hasn't been training as hard as others. Hopefully, he'll get a bit serious about his training now.

CHAPTER 487

Hey Ukita, didn't I tell you to forget about Kisara. Yeah dark glasses guy what ever you trying to do is not going to work.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^ I think kisara has feelings for ukita but still doesn't realise it 100%.
    and u're right, that guy's gonna get pawned.

CHAPTER 488

Ukita NOOOOOOOOOO!

Chapter 489

wow.... just.... wow
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

This is funny and all but who gives a shit about Ukita? C'mon Syun, focus more on characters that actually matter.

sig made by me