Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95
    I see two things happening now. Either Mikumo is inspired by her disciple's insight and along with her unarmed colleagues sits the fight out, or changes sides(unlikely) or she(Mikumo) is very disappointed with her disciple's decision and harbors ill for Kenichi for this. Maybe even making some play for his life.

^She's really smart and I'm pretty sure she knows the changes and contradicting feelings of her disciple. She's probably will play it out to further study what could have she done wrong in training Chikage and at the same time what is it that changes her litlle by little.

sig made by me

Chapter 573 equals what the frickin' frick.

Didn't see that twist coming. Now I'm really curious to see what actually happened to Miu's Mother and Father back in the past.

Ok, that's one hell of a twist but can someone clarify this to me, who the hell is Okamoto? I know he went there with them but how did they knew him?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ok, that's one hell of a twist but can someone clarify this to me, who the hell is Okamoto? I know he went there with them but how did they knew him?
    Here is when we were first introduced to him

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/histor...5/c550/16.html

So he has been someone who has been giving them info to help with Shigure and everyone for a while
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Chapter 581 is out. Nice cliffhanger ending.