Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
    I can barely understand what's going on in the Master fights. It's nice to finally see a full Kenichi fight again.

Chapter 563

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Chapter 564

Spoiler!

Okay, why don't the weapons team just break out some AK-47s and mow them all down?

Or why don't the Japanese, Chinese, Russian, US or any other governments try launching intercontinental ballistic missiles with MIRV (multiple independent re-entry vehicles) on this silly Island and get it over with?

At least in other Mangas, guns don't exist.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Okay, why don't the weapons team just break out some AK-47s and mow them all down?

Or why don't the Japanese, Chinese, Russian, US or any other governments try launching intercontinental ballistic missiles with MIRV (multiple independent re-entry vehicles) on this silly Island and get it over with?

At least in other Mangas, guns don't exist.
    Yami has missiles too remember? The will fire back if attacked and there will be a lot of damage on both sides.

Guess they need to be losing so that when Shigure arrives, it will lead to a shift in power and put them back level or with some advantage. Kinda miss Diego in this fight. Always liked his personality.

@ Paul, I believe the reason this isn't happening is because Yami has seeds in most Governments so I guess its kinda like Guerrilla warfare as they seem to be well hidden and protected.

Also, considering what Okamoto did to those guards I'm guess guns won't work unless in a case like with Kano.

Finally with all that gold, I'm sure they got a large army to rival these other countries. So I guess a Master vs Master clash would have less collateral damage.

I actually wanted to know why Yami weapons team did not use, say AK-47s with Amour piercing rounds on the Kids. I mean, just because you're a weapons team doesn't imply you cant use firearms or grenades. The Navy Seals are a Weapons Team afterall.

I was fairly amused when one of the Yami kids brought down a chopper with just a Bow and Arrow. Perhaps the writer was not aware of downwash from a chopper's blades. I also laughed when The Elder ran on water, and took out a Shark, that was quite amusing

I've been a fan of Manga and Anime since I was a kid, and I enjoy fantasy, and sci-fi as long as the rules in that World are consistent. So I have no problem with Super Saiyans doing these sort of things.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^I'm guessing there's no "martial art" on firing a gun. All of the weapon masters uses really old techniques that was created when guns has not existed yet. It's only natural for the disciples to learn and only use what their masters taught. Also, at master level guns tends to be useless as we have seen in a lot of occasion. They all probably look down on these guns and other high tech weapons. In HSDK world Master level > high tech weaponry.

Good thing we have disciple level. It's closer to reality and most often than not be more fun to read than master level fights. I agree with the arrow taking down a chopper though. A master could do it but it's just too much for a disciple. But hey we just have to let some things slip lol.

sig made by me

So they have released a whole bunch of OVA's, does anyone know where I can download them?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!