Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
    That was... unexpected

Shiratori was a woman, really?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

That was like a 'twist' but I don't know why.. even if he was a girl and liked Ukita I don't see how that counts for anything, I'm not mad or anything lol, but it seemed like a pointless plot line twist.

I hope Kenichi gets some fighting time soon.. Also, I can't believe after 400+ chapters Kenich is still basically at the same place he was at the start with Miu (or at the very least he is at the same point he was after the tournament), I'll be mad if the end of the manga is like Kenichi fighting Miu (I know the end of the manga won't be for a long while but still, if Miu is still like going crazy then it seems likely)

lastly, w00t 700th post, only took about 2 years lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    That was like a 'twist' but I don't know why.. even if he was a girl and liked Ukita I don't see how that counts for anything, I'm not mad or anything lol, but it seemed like a pointless plot line twist.

I hope Kenichi gets some fighting time soon.. Also, I can't believe after 400+ chapters Kenich is still basically at the same place he was at the start with Miu (or at the very least he is at the same point he was after the tournament), I'll be mad if the end of the manga is like Kenichi fighting Miu (I know the end of the manga won't be for a long while but still, if Miu is still like going crazy then it seems likely)

lastly, w00t 700th post, only took about 2 years lol
    Having a plot twist for comedic purposes only my seem like a waste, but I often find them funnier then normal jokes for some reason.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

endings like this are usually to make the reader laugh/happy so i don't really mind them even if they're useless sometimes...

CHAPTER 490

This is the first time we are seeing Berserker's face right?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 490

This is the first time we are seeing Berserker's face right?
    No, we saw it really early on, way back in the days of the Ragnorok

And he's the second fist of Ragnarok. He's pretty strong but relies more on his talent. Hermit already defeated this dude.

sig made by me

If he actually started training Martial Arts then he might be a tough opponent considering how good he was without any training.

A bit confused tho, is he now a member of Yomi or did he just show up to fight? If he is a member then can't wait to see which master he is with.

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/87617760/1

This is interesting, clears up a few mysteries about Loki. Not much else though....