Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
    Nice chapter.

Two monsters going at it like crazy, can't ask for anything more.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

An OVA has come out for this. It continues exactly where the last episode of the anime left off.
    http://www.animetake.com/history’s...kenichi-ova-1/

Sorry for posting this in the manga section instead of the anime section, but I think there is no thread for the anime one (at least I can't find it). This one seems to be updated and followed by HSDK fans.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

This series... I used to love it but the manga is starting to make me weary. I think ever since learned Korui Nuki and used it against Ethan Stanley, I have found the series lackluster, still funny, actiony, and completely unnecessary nudity for Mui. Anyone else feel that way?

EPIC!!!

CHAPTER 469

Front Kick!

There won't a chapter for the next two weeks.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Damn, a break when it's starting to be really good. And for the first time in recent chapters, there's no fan service at all.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    This series... I used to love it but the manga is starting to make me weary. I think ever since learned Korui Nuki and used it against Ethan Stanley, I have found the series lackluster, still funny, actiony, and completely unnecessary nudity for Mui. Anyone else feel that way?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Mui
    And no.

This fight is getting more and more exciting! be damned break!!!!!

This is the first official discussion thread for the anime and manga Kenichi!

Look at the questions you were looking for. Only one of them talks about the anime and the others are only requests or questions about Kenichi lol, if this thread is the place to the new (very fast) to discuss issues Kenichi!

CHAPTER 470

Great chapter! Jinazad was putting in work. Hope Hongou survives.

To appreciate this manga, you guys should watch some real Pencak Silat in action. It's pretty sweet:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEujOFLtiaE
    http://www.mixin.com/watch/87986

Btw, who here practices martial arts besides me? I do Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (mostly) and Muay Thai (little).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter