Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    Great chapter.. Just Great lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 467

Saiga lives up to his name that's for damn sure. I wanted more dammit. I guess we are going to have to wait.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Seems like Sakaki didn't feel Saiga's presence at all. So he could totally hide it even on masters at Sakaki's level. That explain how he was able to go undercover without Jenazad noticing. I wanted more too, maybe after Jenazad loses or barely loses he would escape but Saiga would be waiting for him then at least we will see him fight.

sig made by me

Saiga was confirmed to be the Number one Fist, but even though he still seems too use the Katsuiken, which bothers me a bit....
    nvertheless he seems to be an incredible combination of the old man Furinji & Koetsuji at lightning speed. He really seems to be even faster than the old man! I can't wait to see more action by him, may he be the final villain or not.

The essence of this chapter might be, that Kenichi finally got permission to date Miu by Saiga, and as well that Saiga is an incredible fighter!

@ Arisart: I don't think Saiga will help or Kill Jenazad even if he abducted Miu, he never stepped in and I don't believe he will now.

saiga is an incredible fighter no doubt about that, but he will still pale compared to the elder, even at 0,002% he was still the most powerful person in the world if we are to believe what akisame said about him.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    saiga is an incredible fighter no doubt about that, but he will still pale compared to the elder, even at 0,002% he was still the most powerful person in the world if we are to believe what akisame said about him.
    I really doubt that Saiga would "pale in comparison" to the elder. I wouldn't be surprised if they stood on equal ground in terms of fighting ability.

Anyway, it's clear that Saiga was at least worried enough about his daughter that he infiltrated Sakaki's group to look out for her. But I wonder if he wasn't just trying to scout out the #1 Disciple as well. Well, if it weren't for Miu, I'd say his appearance was terribly random. I also wonder if Kenichi will mention Saiga's appearance later. I guess not though, as he already made a cover for the missing John.

Chapter 468: "Fist of Killing vs. Fist of Killing" :

Enjoy!

Some nice action. though Jenazad doing Clones is new to me.....

can't wait for next week.

Well, I prefer the anime version since I just don't like when the echi stuff is overused.

BTW. Has anyone seen the new OVA ? The new style looks a little ridiculous, and Kenichi's whining voice was buffed to the max, but the fighting part certainly left me with wanting more .

Heh, first, Junazard latches on to a crack to defy gravity. Then, Hongou just sticks his feet through a building to do the same. Talk about determination lol. He really wants to do Junazard in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    Some nice action. though Jenazad doing Clones is new to me.....

can't wait for next week.
    Well, it's not the first time we've seen someone use afterimages in a fight.