Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    **omfg**
    Spoiler!

Its come to me in a dream, I can see the series ending... BAM! - Miu gets kidnapped and half brainwashed (I say half cause she's already half crazy); Kenichi hates himself for being weak, goes into super training mode with the Elder, during this time he defeats the other disciples one by one.

While thats going on, Miu is being trained by her pops to become the ultimate death fist (or w/e, basically she gonna become brutal) - then her and Kenichi meet as a finale. By now they'll both be master class, with the Elder fighting Jenazad and Akisame fighting Saiga
    Spoiler!

After a long and emotional fight Kenichi will die saving Miu from becoming a super bad person - After the fight we skip 10years.

Miu has married Takeda and they have a son (named Kenichi of course) - the Elder has gone from Ryozanpaku and now Miu is a master there, Akisame is the new Elder.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    **omfg**
    Spoiler!

Its come to me in a dream, I can see the series ending... BAM! - Miu gets kidnapped and half brainwashed (I say half cause she's already half crazy); Kenichi hates himself for being weak, goes into super training mode with the Elder, during this time he defeats the other disciples one by one.

While thats going on, Miu is being trained by her pops to become the ultimate death fist (or w/e, basically she gonna become brutal) - then her and Kenichi meet as a finale. By now they'll both be master class, with the Elder fighting Jenazad and Akisame fighting Saiga
    Spoiler!

After a long and emotional fight Kenichi will die saving Miu from becoming a super bad person - After the fight we skip 10years.

Miu has married Takeda and they have a son (named Kenichi of course) - the Elder has gone from Ryozanpaku and now Miu is a master there, Akisame is the new Elder.
    In favor of your activated "cross mode" this might be a possibility, but I don't see the other masters stand around doing nothing + without Miu no one is able to fight Chikage, since Kenichi can't hit other girls than Miu (only during sparring though) and no one of his friends is in any way able to fight her level of skill, (I even can't see Sieg having a chanche since the little one doesn't attack) so your theory of super training mode with the wins along the way lacks at exactly this point.

And the fight with miu won't be some sort of batlle to death, I'd rather see it as some weird hug-no-jutsu like in "change 123".

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    kenichi did save mui from darkness once with the perverted boob attack

i have to agree with the above post. hug no jutsu will win this one. kenichi has swayed so many hearts to allow the girl he loves to be taken over forever.

elder training for the win!

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    In favor of your activated "cross mode" this might be a possibility, but I don't see the other masters stand around doing nothing + without Miu no one is able to fight Chikage, since Kenichi can't hit other girls than Miu (only during sparring though) and no one of his friends is in any way able to fight her level of skill, (I even can't see Sieg having a chanche since the little one doesn't attack) so your theory of super training mode with the wins along the way lacks at exactly this point.

And the fight with miu won't be some sort of batlle to death, I'd rather see it as some weird hug-no-jutsu like in "change 123".
    There's always Renka - which I'm thinking she's near (if not) Miu's level. Also the other Masters will be Fighting too, just the 3 most important fights will be Kenichi/Elder/Akisame.

The friends will be there, I can see Takeda maybe fighting the Hermit (like that name better then "Tanimoto") or better yet, the Hermit may change sides, then with him and Renka the friends are pretty much set.

Of course all the friends will have fights (save the alien) however I can only see Takeda/Renka and *maybe* Seig/Hermit (if Hermit changes sides) having any semi important roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    **omfg**
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

The bold part is almost what would happen. I disagree with the Saiga vs Akisame though. You seem to have a lot of faith to Akisame but I don't think he could beat Saiga whose voice alone was enough to silence all of Yami members when they were arguing. Both Saiga and the Elder are just on a different level from the rest imo. Akisame is just as strong as Sasaki imo.

I disagree with Miu and Kenichi will be at master class when they'll finally fight. It won't be history's strongest disciple anymore. After a timeskip though at the end like you said is when they finally reach master level.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The bold part is almost what would happen. I disagree with the Saiga vs Akisame though. You seem to have a lot of faith to Akisame but I don't think he could beat Saiga whose voice alone was enough to silence all of Yami members when they were arguing. Both Saiga and the Elder are just on a different level from the rest imo. Akisame is just as strong as Sasaki imo.

I disagree with Miu and Kenichi will be at master class when they'll finally fight. It won't be history's strongest disciple anymore. After a timeskip though at the end like you said is when they finally reach master level.
    I'd put Akisame above all the masters aside *maybe* Ma and the obvious Elder.

And I said Akisame vs Saiga because they used to be friends before Akisame joined Ryozanpaku, there must be a big history there that hasnt been revealed - the Elder cannot face everyone, and Akisame *could* be super strong (meaning like Elder level) - I say this because he's never been shown serious (as apposed to Sakaki/Shigure/Apachai) not to mention he is a master is several other things then Martial Arts so he must be a genius.

I realize the name of the manga, however, Kenichi will most definitely be a master by the end of the series - I'm not trying to imply he will become a master for the last 2-3arcs, however by the last arc he will be seen as not only a master, but probably the strongest master (or at the very least recognized that he will be) - seeing as he will be a master of all Chinese Martial Arts/Karate/Muay Thai/Jujutsu/Weapons + the Elders training and he already incorporates them into his own style which will be stronger then any one.

I believe it was already hinted at saying how doctors used to mix plant materials to make more potent medicines - Kenichi was sort of like an experiment of what could happen (I'm paraphrasing, sorry, I forgotten what chapter that was, however it was when someone asked the masters why were they spliting Kenichi's traing instead of him focusing on 1 Martial Art at a time.)

I always had the impression that Akisame is just on par with Sakaki specially when Sakaki commented that he doesn't wanna fight him since one of them will have to die in order to win (something like that). Imo, Sakaki and Akisame are the strongest master out there followed by Ma (could be on their level as well too) then both Apachai and Shigure. Sakaki tends to get hurt more cause his brash while Akisame is really careful and a defensive master.

Hayato could fight his son while Akisame fight Kushinada (battle of jiu-jitsu) while Sakaki takes care of Jenazad. Anyway, it's just one possibility and it could be right or wrong same with your theory. There's ton of possibility out there.

I agree that Kenichi will be at master level at the end of the manga but only after everything has been said and done. In reality it's not Yami's disciples that is the threat to the title of the strongest, it's Miu. The fight with Kenichi will be both for his promise to protect Miu and at the same time for the title for the strongest disciple. At the very most their powers could be at expert level.

sig made by me

447 is out http://www.mangatrix.com/historys-st...enichi/447/en/

Nice chapter, lots of fanservice & Hongo joining forces with Ryuozanpaku in order to get Miu back.

Seems like this was a scheme by Yami's head, though Jenazad already tried to get Rachel as a pecat silat disciple.

Thumbs up for exausted Hongo & Sakaki to injure Jenazad on the attempt of fighting him.

I'm quite disappointed by HSDK 447 , i thought that furrinji hayato was invincible and yet he couldn't even stop jerazad from kidnapping miu...