Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i remember the elder saying he had trouble fighting the picak silat before and im guessing its that guy.

on a side note ain't it funny most of the scan groups are copying mangastreams credits page

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Wow, Silat must be intense. I wonder what all the electricity around Miu is, oh well, nice eye-candy anyways lol.
    Remember that the area around Sakaki and Hongo is electrified so thats why when she jumped on the fence, the electricity hit her.

Lots of story possibilities now with Miu being hit with the Amnesia Fist.

Yea seems he found a new disciple if he gets away with her.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

as if miu would ever listen to him anyway (IF he gets away in the first place)
    Still that Silat-master is a little too cocky imo, even if the elder said he had some trouble fighting him.

Just thought the amnesia w.e attack he did as actually causing her to have memory loss and him taking advantage of that.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yep, here comes Evil Miu. The rest of the arc very well may be Kenichi fighting against Miu.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Wow, that was intense... It's been a while since my heart beat a little faster while reading a manga.

If we look at it there's no way Demon fist would get away with this but he will. A split second where He got stopped by Hongo and Sakaki would be enough for Elder to catch up with him but Demon fist will have some back up. Chikage's master will be there. Among all the nine fist (outside of Elder's son), Kushinada and Jenazad had a link to Elder. Kushinada was a former partner of Yamato (w/c speaks volume on how powerful she is) and Jenazad had previously fought Elder (again speaks volume on how strong the demon fist is). Elder have to face them both and I think they will be strong enough to at least stall Elder at least.

Sakaki and Hongo are just beasts but Jenazad still treat both like little kids not because he thinks that their strength is inferior to his but he is actually really old dude. Maybe just as old as Kushinada and Hayato.

Evil Miu would be something that we have seen before but it would be great nonetheless. It's now time for Kenichi to step up and fulfill his promise that he would protect Miu (by saving her). This could also lead to Ryozanpaku to finally take the fight to Yami.

Sick chapter. 5/5. One of the best if not the best chap of HSDK.

PS: Guys please kindly put up a link when the new chap is out so we don't have to search for which site/scanlation groups just realeased it. Like this one. http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/446

sig made by me

Kenichi being forced to fight against "evil" Miu would be an interesting confrontation, though the last time he stopped Miu when she went berserk he just grabbed her tits...by accident of course:

http://www.mangareader.net/337-23729...apter-223.html

As for back up for the Demon Fist, I doubt that happens. He's clearly acting on his own here, and frankly these Nine Fists are all very independent and arrogant, to the point they rarely help each other. I honestly have no idea how this will play out next chapter, which makes me want to read it even more.
    Last edited by Moork; 09-26-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Kenichi being forced to fight against "evil" Miu would be an interesting confrontation, though the last time he stopped Miu when she went berserk he just grabbed her tits...by accident of course:

http://www.mangareader.net/337-23729...apter-223.html

As for back up for the Demon Fist, I doubt that happens. He's clearly acting on his own here, and frankly these Nine Fists are all very independent and arrogant, to the point they rarely help each other. I honestly have no idea how this will play out next chapter, which makes me want to read it even more.
    If that's the case then the chapter where Jenezad met up with Kushinada won't make any sense at all. The guy is smart and he knows fighting three masters that includes the Elder while holding Miu is simply futile.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    If that's the case then the chapter where Jenezad met up with Kushinada won't make any sense at all. The guy is smart and he knows fighting three masters that includes the Elder while holding Miu is simply futile.
    That's what I think, too, but didn't i say some weeks agao that there will be some ELDER action??
    IMO Miu will be kidnapped, since Sakaki & Hongo are in no state of challenging Jenezad for real and the elder has to take care of Kenichi while fighting Kushinada, who he is the only one able to face her.

This whole arc is leading towards Miu meeting her Father, which IMO means that he will be the one to train her or set her free since he doesn't want anybody elsom to mess up with one of his own. Which leads to a clash between Miu & Kenichi in order to protect her / bring her senses back to her.