Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    I like how this turned out! Sakaki , trained to be a user of the satsujiken and to join yami comes to a conclusion, that KatsuJiken fits him better and even makes his Kill move not kill!!!

nice chap

Even though I love the master fights, I can't wait till a fight with Kenichi ... lol this Sakaki fight needs to hurry :|
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Hmm, interesting ending. Time for him to get a new disciple? Is the mask guy (forgot his name) talking about Kenichi or Miu? I doubt that but I don't see any disciple around.

sig made by me

"god must be testing me"

that's what the whole manga is about!!

Chapter 445 is out.

A surprising turn of events. Not sure exactly what the Demon Fist intent was there. If Miu was his target for a new disciple, why orchestrate events resulting in her releasing her rage when it would result in her attacking an opponent almost certain to kill her?

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/445

Did the Demon fist used hypnotism to make Hongo attack Kenichi? Coz there's no way Akira would attack a disciple. I see where the demon fist is getting at here. He wants Miu but first of all he wants her to release her rage.

@Moork, the demon fist made Miu rage out of control so she would/might attack Hongo with all the killing intent she could muster. That will be against her martial art and the first step to go to the dark side.

sig made by me

Great chapter.. I cannot wait until 446 comes out - I know Kenichi won't die (obviously) but I wonder if he will be able to get up and try to calm Miu down... *suspense*
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/445

Did the Demon fist used hypnotism to make Hongo attack Kenichi? Coz there's no way Akira would attack a disciple. I see where the demon fist is getting at here. He wants Miu but first of all he wants her to release her rage.

@Moork, the demon fist made Miu rage out of control so she would/might attack Hongo with all the killing intent she could muster. That will be against her martial art and the first step to go to the dark side.
    I know that. But what good is that to the Demon Fist if she's dead? In Hongo's current battle state he'll attack her just like he did Kenichi, and she doesn't wear armor...which means she'll die.

Of course that isn't actually going to happen as she's a major character...but still, within the context of this story it's an illogical move by the Demon Fist.

And the Demon Fist didn't use any sort of hypnotism. He simply released a huge amount of blood lust/killing intent at Hongo, who instinctively reacted to it given he was semi-unconscious.

Kenichi was in the wrong place at the wrong time, which is exactly how the Demon Fist timed it.