Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    or be dead because of Yami and the reason Sakaki didn't succeed his master
    this sounds like it might have happened, but we still don't know what happend to akira so we just have to be patient.

btw. nice move by Miu kicking Kenichi into the electrified water because he grabbed her butt when helping her!

Kenichi chapter 440

Lol and here i thought that the blonde kid was just an outsider. It would seem that he may be even stronger than those two. If it wasn't for his unfortunate condition, he may have been a great fighter. Judging from his spirit, he would have made a very strong ally for ryouzampaku. Too bad i kinda liked him :p
    This chapter isn't really out of the ordinary, just explaining things from the past ... :(
    I think that this past narration just ruin the mood and intensity of their fight...
    nice chapter though

Seems like theres a lot more Kenichi x Miu then usual lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Interesting chapter! So in the flashback they both have 125 wins a piece. Now, Sakaki told the elder that their current record is 126 to 125 wins in favor of Hongo. That means Hongo won their last fight and went on to fight Suzuki. Their last fight is also where they probably got their scars. The question now is will Hongo kill Suzuki or just succumbed to his decease and die after the battle?

sig made by me

^ what he said.
    Only thing that bothered me a little was (once again) the use of kenichi & Miu to (once again) exclamate how incredible, inhumanely high level the masterbattle is, srsly that should stop before it gets (more) annoying.
    The little kenichi-in-Miu's-breast-moment was fanservice i guess, but unnecessary imho.

Guys, I think you should check The Breaker out it has the charm of HSDK if not far better but telling the story from a korean angle.
    I just cought up with last chapter of it.

Hate how ever chapter ends with something along the lines of "Find out the shocking conclusion next week!" but doesn't deliver. Reminds me of the DBZ endings back in the day. I've been getting more & more confused with each passing chapter, probably because the quality of the translation has gotten worse. Anyway, hopefully the upcoming chapters will be easier to translate because there are so many irregularities in the quality of the translations atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Hate how ever chapter ends with something along the lines of "Find out the shocking conclusion next week!" but doesn't deliver. Reminds me of the DBZ endings back in the day. I've been getting more & more confused with each passing chapter, probably because the quality of the translation has gotten worse. Anyway, hopefully the upcoming chapters will be easier to translate because there are so many irregularities in the quality of the translations atm.
    As you say there seems to be a drop in translation quality, but maybe it's because the storyline is a bit confusing with those flashbacks.

@ Arisart: Yeah that guy would be a hell of an ally for ryozanpaku, though he also seems to have bonds with yami according to the fights they're having in the flashbacks.

Kenichi Chapter 441

Thanks Utopia for this chapter. What's with miu's butt ? I thought i was reading an ecchi manga lol.

I was wrong about suzuki. It would seem like his a man from the darkness. Although i do'nt really think it's truly what he thinks. I think that knowing he's dying, he's pretending to want to join yami for sakaki and hongo to fight him seriously.

I'm tired of this kenichi x miu shit.For godsake,the author is painting Miu as a fucking cow whore every single chapter.The only good things things were the last 3 pages.