Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    +1 to your post!!!

IMO apachai's fight was epic but this one tops it by far!!! Boner of epicness time!!!!!

I just read kenichi chapter 437, it's very confusing. Is it the end of the flashbacks or will they continue?? Because i still think that we have yet to see the moment where sakaki and hongo are gonna be separated because from my point of view, they were still friends in their childhood even if they were fighting together. I think it may have to do something with the new character suzuki.

It's confusing bc the new translation team sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    It's confusing bc the new translation team sucks.
    Mangastream, wherefort art thou?

Chapter 438

It looks like we got a genius here. Stealing one move by looking at them is retty impressive. I think that there are several outcome which are possible.
    1-The referee will polish his skill and challenge hongo akira to a duel. Dureing this fight he will kill the referee which will break his friendship with sakaki

2- The referee by witnessing too much fights, become affected by their ki thus becoming uncontrollable. Sakaki and hongo will fail stop him and kill him instead.

Do you think that Kenichi could show the same amount of "eye laser ki" just by watching their fight???

As usual the translation sucks. I thought the third guy was gonna die due to overexhaustion this chapter but I was wrong. Instead I think he'll use his skills for evil or some shit and Hongo and Sakaki will have to stop him.

@ kenichi gettimg those laser eyes: He already has them, since he uses Ryusei Seikuuken, what bugs me is that this refery guy went from seikuuken eyes to the blind looking eyes of a dou fighter to follow them.

@ futre of the referee: I also see him becoming evil, maybe killed by hongo since he's the one who joined the satsuiken.

chapter 439

We now know the true origin of theire different paradoxic styles. I was surprised though to learn that sakaki was supposed to succeed the yami. I pictured more his master as the kind of guy who fought against yami. Guess i was wrong.

I wonder how Sakaki's sister looks like...Safe to assume that akira may have fallen for her judging from his expression.
    If the manga introduces Sakaki's sister in History's strongest disciple kenichi now, maybe she will reappear later in the story...

Yoooo we're getting fuckin trolled, every description says we're gonna find out what happened to them but none of the chapters have delivered so far. Pretty much a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    I wonder how Sakaki's sister looks like...Safe to assume that akira may have fallen for her judging from his expression. If the manga introduces Sakaki's sister in History's strongest disciple kenichi now, maybe she will reappear later in the story...
    or be dead because of Yami and the reason Sakaki didn't succeed his master