Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
    Nice build up chap. Sakaki's one panel flashback is very interesting. Sakaki reminds himself of Kenichi. He was also disobedient to his master and maybe that's why he doesn't like the idea of taking a disciple. How could be a person be a good teacher when he was never a good student in the first place. Also, I couldn't help to think that Him and Akira were once under the same master. Their rivalry could have started even when they were both at disciple level and were always trying to outdo each other to get recognition from their master. I mean, they have fought more than a hundred times now. If they have started fighting at master level, at least one of them should have died already.

sig made by me

Nice build up!

At last akira sticks to the rules that masters don't fight disciples and stops the armored guy!! IMO it will be a double team takeout by sakaki and akira for that swordfighter and then epic showdown!

C'mon fight already!! A few clash then flashback. I'm really interested on how they are connected to each other as much as the fight itself.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    C'mon fight already!! A few clash then flashback. I'm really interested on how they are connected to each other as much as the fight itself.
    +1 to that!!

this fight may even put apachais on a lower level

^That is one of the things I am looking forward to. Who is stronger Apachai or Sakaki? Akira seems to be held on a higher pedestal than Aagard on Yami. What if Apachai fought Akira while Sakaki fought Aagard? Man, I'm really getting pumped for this fight.

sig made by me

Well i hope it's not gonna be like in karate fights where there is only one hit and you win --'
    Cause it's been emphasyed by sakaki that the first punch is always the most important ones...

But my prediction is that sakaki is gonna loose ( i want him to loose!! ^^ )
    I mean i'm tired that all the ryouzampaku masters always win . Sometimes the bad guys have to win or it's gonna be redundant.
    And there are always the case that akira still has two disciples. So if akira looses then what about the two disciples??

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    And there are always the case that akira still has two disciples. So if akira looses then what about the two disciples??
    if they are skilled enough they'll be overtaken by another yami master, or they fight kenichi and loose, thats how it was up to now!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Well i hope it's not gonna be like in karate fights where there is only one hit and you win --'
    Cause it's been emphasyed by sakaki that the first punch is always the most important ones...

But my prediction is that sakaki is gonna loose ( i want him to loose!! ^^ )
    I mean i'm tired that all the ryouzampaku masters always win . Sometimes the bad guys have to win or it's gonna be redundant.
    apachi almost died in his last fight, and the reason they always win is because they've only fought enemies below their level until recently

not really sure how i feel about this chapter, the whole getting blown away by just their spirit was kinda over dramatic

New chap is out!! http://mangatopia.net/manga/historys...er/436/page/01

What an amazing fight. It had a DB aura in it specially those long range blows that both keep deflecting and went straight to the walls. I'm getting convinced that Sakaki is stronger than Apachai with this fight.

Sakaki said that he's at an a advantage coz he's got his disciple watching him. Maybe That's how Akira one up him the last time they fought. Akira had an extra motivation coz his disciple were watching him.

sig made by me